Why become a member? ×

TRACE ELLIOT HORN BRIGHT BOX

Hello, this is up for sale again as the last sale fell through due to parcel force loosing this in there norwich depo, its now been returned to me and ready for sale again looking for £80 with free shipping. its mint with no scuffs or dents

thanks

Edited by the someone

[quote name='the someone' post='853598' date='Jun 1 2010, 02:22 PM']Hello, this is up for sale again as the last sale fell through due to parcel force loosing this in there norwich depo, its now been returned to me and ready for sale again looking for £80 with free shipping. its mint with no scuffs or dents

thanks[/quote]
Pics? I'm still after one...

[quote name='the someone' post='854007' date='Jun 1 2010, 07:36 PM']will put some pics on there tomorrow if still for sale, please pm if intersted[/quote]

How about some pics to prove it exists? People still rmemeber the debacle of me trying to buy it and there weren't any photos then either... May help your cause :)

[quote name='RichardH' post='854016' date='Jun 1 2010, 07:41 PM']I do think Merton should have first refusal on this, since he attempted to buy it last time until Parcelforce got in the way :rolleyes:[/quote]

Aye :lol:

[quote name='Merton' post='854033' date='Jun 1 2010, 07:55 PM']How about some pics to prove it exists? People still rmemeber the debacle of me trying to buy it and there weren't any photos then either... May help your cause :)

Aye :rolleyes:[/quote]

pm sent to merton

[quote name='RichardH' post='854016' date='Jun 1 2010, 07:41 PM']I do think Merton should have first refusal on this, since he attempted to buy it last time until Parcelforce got in the way :rolleyes:[/quote]

MB1. :)
+ Twelvety!.. he has had his name on this previously.. before the royal mail fail!

[quote name='witterth' post='854441' date='Jun 2 2010, 08:30 AM']Bright boxes? are these things any good?
only asking...[/quote]

very

I'm playing with a Trace 2x15" V-type cab which has a fantastic bottom end but I don't get a great deal of zing out of it but with the 4052H connected to the link on the back of the cab or using the biamp function of my GK head with some special cables it totally opens the sound up.

[quote name='Delberthot' post='855215' date='Jun 2 2010, 06:57 PM']very

I'm playing with a Trace 2x15" V-type cab which has a fantastic bottom end but I don't get a great deal of zing out of it but with the 4052H connected to the link on the back of the cab or using the biamp function of my GK head with some special cables it totally opens the sound up.[/quote]

don't they have inbuilt high passes so you don't need to biamp them.