Why become a member? ×

Tiny font

pete.young

I think its the browser that decides font sizes.. If its any consellation, Mine is ok. Can you change your 'zoom' on your browser in the same way IE does.. If you have a scroll mouse, you can hold down CTRL and scroll up and down to change your page sizes there. Kinda like a zoom thing ;o)

[quote name='dood' post='92851' date='Nov 22 2007, 04:40 PM']I think its the browser that decides font sizes.. If its any consellation, Mine is ok. Can you change your 'zoom' on your browser in the same way IE does.. If you have a scroll mouse, you can hold down CTRL and scroll up and down to change your page sizes there. Kinda like a zoom thing ;o)[/quote]

That's sorted the problem. Thanks Dood! I must have accidentally munged it whilst trying to make sense of maps.live.com in 3d.

Wow, more weird windows functionality that I never even knew existed! That's actually quite useful.

lol! Love the replies guys.. yeh, I found that one by accident too.. StewBlack's XP rotating laptop screen fix was a cool find too! If you have an XP laptop, use CTRL+ALT and the arrow keys to flip the screen over. (if the function is enabled in the screen properties)

ok try this...

go to your mate's computer whilst he is away.. and whilst on their desktop hit the "print screen" key on the keyboard.Now, run paint and select edit > paste - yeah you know that bit..easy. Save the picture somewhere safe that you now have.Don't close paint just yet

Ok here's the fun bit.. go back and cut all the icons from the desktop.. dump em somewhere hidden.. you could even delete them.

Next bit... set the picture you have just saved as the desktop background. (you can do this from within paint) YOu should have a desktop that now looks exactly like it did before you started messing about.. (close paint, obviously)

just watch your mate try to open his icons though.. hawww hawww hawww...

[quote name='dood' post='92983' date='Nov 22 2007, 08:32 PM']ok try this...

go to your mate's computer whilst he is away.. and whilst on their desktop hit the "print screen" key on the keyboard.Now, run paint and select edit > paste - yeah you know that bit..easy. Save the picture somewhere safe that you now have.Don't close paint just yet

Ok here's the fun bit.. go back and cut all the icons from the desktop.. dump em somewhere hidden.. you could even delete them.

Next bit... set the picture you have just saved as the desktop background. (you can do this from within paint) YOu should have a desktop that now looks exactly like it did before you started messing about.. (close paint, obviously)

just watch your mate try to open his icons though.. hawww hawww hawww...[/quote]

:) :huh: :huh:

• 1 month later...

just watch your mate try to open his icons though.. hawww hawww hawww...[/quote]

:huh: I do miss paint, dont have it on my MAC :) . I have only just figured out how to do print screen. Its something stupid like apple button, shift, 4!!!!

Edited by BassBalls

[quote name='dood' post='92983' date='Nov 22 2007, 08:32 PM']Screenshot fun....[/quote]

That one's a classic.

There's also replying with "Alt-F4" if some asks how to do something under any windows program.

You can also reverse one's mouse buttons and movement and change the keyboard layout.

do the same with a program window and watch them try to close the window down for a good five minutes