Why become a member? ×

DREAM RIG! Aguilar DB750 and Epifani 410UL *SOLD*

This is a difficult post for me to write as I truly adore this bass rig! However, I am moving to live in Australia for a year and I'm gonna need a rig when I get there so this has to go to fund a purchase down under.
These items really don't need much explaining but here goes....
Aguilar DB750 - All valve bass head with nearly 1000watts at 2ohms. Immense power and tone that just envelopes you. Been serviced regularly by Flynn Amps in Glasgow. Will come with 1 very high quality Klotz Speakon cable.
Epifani UL410 - I've never heard so much sub come from a 410. It's light enough to be a one man lift as well. It's 4ohm so really likes being driven buy a powerful amp like the Aguilar. It has managed to fill every venue I've gigged with it. Will come with one very high quality Klotz speakon cable.
Korg Rack tuner and Aguilar Rack Bag case will be included in the sale of the Aguilar unless someone desperately wants them separately.
I am looking for £1400 for the pair or £450 for the epifani and £950 for the Aguilar ONO
I WILL NOT SHIP! Collection from Glasgow OR willing to drive to northern England and most places in Scotland to complete the deal.
[attachment=49602:IMG_0145.JPG]
[attachment=49604:photo_2.jpg]
[attachment=49603:photo_1.jpg]
[attachment=49605:photo_3.jpg]
[attachment=49606:photo_4.jpg]
Thanks for looking, I will post more pics later.
Also, I need this to sell before next saturday!!!
Craig
Some info on the Aguilar:
The DB 750 bass head is a ground-breaking hybrid amplifier with a discrete MOSFET output section and an all-tube preamp. A perfect
combination of raw power and enormous headroom, the DB 750 sets the precedent for all hybrid heads. This head develops 750 watts of high fidelity tone in 4 ohms, 975 watts into 2 ohms.

Specs

Accepts 2, 4, and 8 ohm loads

Tuner Out with Mute

Self-Diagnostic Protection Circuit and Thermal Overload Protection Circuit (both with LED Indicators)

Short Circuit Protection

Power Output: 750 watts @ 4 ohms, 975 watts @ 2 ohms.

Preamp Section: Three 12AX7s and one 12AU7

Power Section: 12 complimentary lateral MOSFETs

Transformers: Custom Aguilar toroidal power transformer.

EQ Section: Tube-driven shelving type treble (+/ - 12dB @4kHz), mid (+/ - 12dB @ 400Hz), and bass (+/ - 12dB @ 40Hz) controls.

Deep Switch: Adds 3db of broad-band boost at 30 Hz.

Bright Switch: A passive RC pre-emphasis circuit at 5-7 kHz.

Effects Loop: Send pot is push/pull for line or instrument level; return pot is push/pull for parallel or series operation.

Inputs: One 1/4" input jack with an active/passive switch. One 1/4" power amp input.

Outputs: Two Neutrik Speakon speaker outputs, one Jenson XLR balanced output (-32dB pre- and post-EQ) with a ground lift switch, and one 1/4" jack preamp output.

Cooling: High quality whisper fan

Power Requirement: 100, 120, 230 VAC 50 - 60 Hz

Dimensions: 19" W x 14" D x 5.25" H

Rack Size: Three Spaces

Weight: 43 lbs

Edited by stonecoldbass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...