Why become a member? ×

NOW SOLD: Fender MIA 75 Re-Issue Jazz: NOW SOLD

Linus27

*** NOW SOLD TO PHILLY ***

Hi All,

Not sure I am doing the right thing here as I love this bass and I'll probably regret selling it, but I have major GAS for a Warwick Streamer.

For sale is my MIA Fender Jazz 75 Re-Issue. It's a beautiful bass and the nicest, easiest bass I have ever played. It is effortless to play and has a wonderful Jazz tone. I bought this from Molan for £750 last year but after buying a Warwick Corvette earlier in the year, I am totally bitten by the whole Warwick thing and really have GAS for a Streamer. I am not after making any money on it so I would be looking to get back around what I paid for it from Molan. The bass is in mint condition as you can see from the pictures. No dents, scratches, buckle rash etc. However, there is a very small mark on the first fret between the A and D string. It can't be seen visually and does not affect the playing in any shape or form. Molan and I were both aware of this and found it did not cause any problems, either playing or adjusting the truss rod. I have tried to include a picture of the 1st fret but like I say, you can't really see anything.

The bass comes with a Fender fitted hard case, new Elite Stadium strings and polishing cloth.

I am based in Surrey and any inspection/trial is very welcome. Any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

I would like around £750 for it plus courier at buyers cost. I am also willing to meet part way if not too far away.

Edited by Linus27

[quote name='tom1946' post='831720' date='May 8 2010, 08:01 PM']And I suppose it has a nice low action and, it will be perfect for my small hands to play, sumbitch, why did I come on here tonight?

Having a crisis... [/quote]

HEHEHE erm, I would not say I have very big hands, maybe medium and its lovely to play. The neck really is beautiful. If I could afford to keep it and buy a Streamer I would but something has to go :)

[quote name='essexbasscat' post='831833' date='May 8 2010, 11:16 PM']There's only one thing that could make that bass look any sexier.

have it modelled by one of your avatars Linus :rolleyes:

T[/quote]

Not sure thats possible. All the girls in my avatar are busy tonight :):) I could offer to model it myself but I think that would de-value it quite considerably :lol: :lol:

[quote name='Linus27' post='836730' date='May 13 2010, 11:22 PM']Now Sold. Many thanks to Philly. Great to meet you and look after her for me.[/quote]

Yep will do Michael, had a practise last night and shes a beauty!

Good to meet you too, I just have to sell one of the family now to recoup the money! I must stop looking at this marketplace!

[quote name='Philly' post='836897' date='May 14 2010, 09:35 AM']Yep will do Michael, had a practise last night and shes a beauty!

Good to meet you too, I just have to sell one of the family now to recoup the money! I must stop looking at this marketplace![/quote]

Really pleased you are happy with it, an amazing bass for sure. The thing I liked most was it was so reliable. You could plug it into anything and play any situation and it sounded great. A really good work horse.