Why become a member? ×

SOLD.

tom1946

Hi all,

I bought this recently from Shockwave, just couldn't resist the colour and the gorgeous Maple neck. However when I was in York last week I saw my blue 50s reissue Squier with a maple neck that I like a lot better even though it's thicker.

So, can't keep them all. This is really well setup with a low action and the usual grunt you would expect from a Precision.
It's this one:

[url="http://www.fender.com/products/search.php?partno=0131702340#"]http://www.fender.com/products/search.php?partno=0131702340#[/url]

It's in the same condition as when I got it a couple of weeks ago (mint) because I haven't touched it apart from fitting a pickup cover which I find necessary. I have removed it as I need it but they can be had for about a tenner or I'll put this one back on for said tenner.

It will have a gigbag this time (I didn't get one) and straplocks too!!

I'd like £360 delivered.
Sorry but no overseas buyers thanks. I've been burned twice on exchange rates so I'm not doing it again.

Thank you for looking.

Edited by tom1946

[quote name='tom1946' post='822403' date='Apr 28 2010, 08:19 PM']Cheers Linus. :lol:[/quote]

No worries. By the way, my wife has had the Stingray packed away now for some weeks. Not aloud it until my birthday in June :) She's out tonight though. The question is, do you think she will ever know if I have a sneaky play :rolleyes::):lol:

[quote name='tom1946' post='822636' date='Apr 29 2010, 07:03 AM']Not unless she's wrapped the box up....... :rolleyes:

June? haven't you sold the natural as well?? That's torture!! Go for it mate.[/quote]

Yeah the natural is sold but the teal one is just in the case upstairs, screaming to be opened and played :)