Why become a member? ×

We Will Rock You

waynepunkdude

[quote name='Nickytwister' post='1309690' date='Jul 19 2011, 09:31 PM']Wayne - hope it went well.
Were you up at the Dominion Theatre?[/quote]

Haha no, it's just a local thing, did 2 shows today, absolutely knackered, when very well except I didn't factor in how long I'd be standing up.

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='1297810' date='Jul 8 2011, 11:11 PM']Please don't point out the problems as I know where I went wrong here but I didn't know it was being recorded, also he is only singing as a guide.

[/quote]

Blimey - those cymbals are loud!

Comfortable footwear on the shopping list then.
Do you have to stand?
What about a tall barstool?
I get very sore feet after standing at a desk for 3 or 4 hours, but sitting doesn`t feel right, tends to make me relax too much and lose sharpness.
The compromise is the tall stool you can semi lean/sit on so you are upright, but the weight`s off your feet.
Glad it went well, I bet you start relaxing now and enjoy it all for a bit.
MM

• 2 months later...

Kudos to wayne for doing this. I've been roped into doing bass duties for WWRY for my college in march. The performing arts lecturer gave me a copy of the soundtrack to listen to to 'gen up' on queen stuff. I played it in the car on the way home.

apologies to the guy in the car 100yards behind me in the outside lane who recently had a near miss with a small 'flying saucer' on the A56.

The soundtrack is absolutely dire. I'm still doing the show, but like Wayne, It's not going to be a labour of love.