Why become a member? ×

SOLD! PLEASE REMOVE

throwoff

Hey,

Im selling my Ampeg B410HE cab.

The cab goes for £320 new.

The Cab is in good condition (a couple scuffs here and there as to be expected but no damage to the grill handles etc) and has only been used a few times.
Great sound and fairly portable for a 4x10 thanks to the decent quality handles and casters.

As pics show its a bit beaten up here and there but completely sound technically and im sure a good wipe down would get it almost new looking.
I would do this but im not in the country and for the price if the most you have to do it wipe it over its a bargin!

Ill take £150

Im in Kent collection is ideal although you can pay for shipping if you want
I can meet anywhere in Kent or south M25 area (lakeside, Bluewater etc etc.)

FRONT

BACK

SIDE

SCUFFS

Edited by throwoff

[quote name='throwoff' post='798476' date='Apr 7 2010, 10:40 AM']Medway towns!
Rainham to be precise about 5 mins off the M2

EDIT- Also if either of you want this and pick it up tonight I will knock another 10 quid off![/quote]

Hi mate, I'm tempted, I'll let Wayne have first dibs, please get back to me if he's not interested

Cheers

Chris

Great price! Especially as I'm not sure that there's all that much difference between the B series and the much more expensive SVT range...

Crikey - I just paid this much for the Ashdown MAG equivalent!! :)

[quote name='Beedster' post='798762' date='Apr 7 2010, 01:52 PM']Hi mate, I'm tempted, I'll let Wayne have first dibs, please get back to me if he's not interested

Cheers

Chris[/quote]

If you want it tonight its a case of whoever says to me - I am coming to collect it at 7pm please pm me your address!
I really need the money!

(as if the price was not clue enough!)

Edited by throwoff

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='798783' date='Apr 7 2010, 03:10 PM']I'm in the middle of no where atm will find a cash machine asap[/quote]

Get on it punkdude!

Also to everyone I should add you will be collecting it from my brother not me at my house (I live in Germany!), if you want to test it a head will be there but only left handed basses so bring a bass!

EDIT - The [i]Impedance[/i]:) is 8ohm

Edited by throwoff