Why become a member? ×

PYRAMID GOLD FLATS Long scale bass strings

Having a clearout of my cupboards and I came across a few sets of these. They are unused, and I've had them in store for many years, but they've been kept warm and dry and the strings seem to be in perfect condition, although packets are a little crumpled.

They retail for £38-£43, so I thought £16.50 a set (postage included) would be a good bargain for anyone wanting to try these classic strings.

[attachment=46576:Set.JPG][attachment=46577:single_string.JPG][attachment=46579:set_2.JPG]

Edited by loweringthetone

After the initial deluge of requests Ive got only one set left. The outer sleeves of this set are tatty, but each string is in a cellophane inner and is the same unused condition as before. I'll throw in a loose extra 1st , if anyone wants this set.

£16.50 posted to UK, as before

Also have a few singles at £3.50 each : 2x1st, 2nd, 4x3rd or £17.50 the lot posted

Edited by loweringthetone

[quote name='loweringthetone' post='800768' date='Apr 9 2010, 12:39 PM']After the initial deluge of requests Ive got ONE set left. The outer sleeves of this set are rather tatty, but each string is in a cellophane inner and is the same unused condition as before. I'll throw in a loose extra 1st Ive found, if anyone wants this set.

Also have a few singles at £3.50 each : 2x1st, 2nd, 4x3rd or £17.50 the lot posted[/quote]

I'll have the set please, can you PM payment details

Chris

[quote name='loweringthetone' post='800768' date='Apr 9 2010, 12:39 PM']After the initial deluge of requests Ive got only one set left. The outer sleeves of this set are tatty, but each string is in a cellophane inner and is the same unused condition as before. I'll throw in a loose extra 1st , if anyone wants this set.

Also have a few singles at £3.50 each : 2x1st, 2nd, 4x3rd or £17.50 the lot posted[/quote]

Shame my set hadn't arrived this morning as I'd have probably had the full set and the singles off you.. need to see how they'd fit the Bolin. :)

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='800800' date='Apr 9 2010, 01:08 PM']Shame my set hadn't arrived this morning as I'd have probably had the full set and the singles off you.. need to see how they'd fit the Bolin. :)[/quote]

From the other posts, I can see you've had fun finding strings for your Bolin. See how you go with the first set, and the we can discuss the singles if you feel they are the strings for you-hoo.

PS Hope you got my mail saying they were being posted today. If not, my apologies.