Why become a member? ×

How much is my LMII worth?

karlthebassist

Hey

I have a Markbass LMII, in very good condition (has recently been checked by a pro as well and is in fine working order) and I'm half tempted to get an F1 or LMK head, just becasue I fancy going a bit more hi-fi, but sticking to Markbass.

Just want to know how much I could get for it. Paulie is selling an F1 on here for £470 and if I could get enough from a sale of my LMII, I might go for it...

Cheers
Karl

Doubt if you'd get that for it. I just bought brand new from Andertons for £469. It's also on Reidys at £499 and 2nd hand one on ebay in a Markbass bag with speakons for£400 and had no bids. Price has dropped since its been made obsolete.

[quote name='karlthebassist' post='769556' date='Mar 9 2010, 06:42 PM']Hey

I have a Markbass LMII, in very good condition (has recently been checked by a pro as well and is in fine working order) and I'm half tempted to get an F1 or LMK head, just becasue I fancy going a bit more hi-fi, but sticking to Markbass.

Just want to know how much I could get for it. Paulie is selling an F1 on here for £470 and if I could get enough from a sale of my LMII, I might go for it...

Cheers
Karl[/quote]

LMII, absolutely worthless :)

I'll give you a fiver and packet of maltesers for it, and even then I'm ripping myself off.

Then again, it seems that they do change hands for around the £350 - £375 level at the moment.

[quote name='karlthebassist' post='769556' date='Mar 9 2010, 06:42 PM']Hey

Cheers
Karl[/quote]

Sold mine easily and quickly for around £380 (cant remember the exact) a few months back, A1 condition boxed