Why become a member? ×

Cheap as chips?

KiOgon

Looks worth a punt - anybody tried one? [url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOP-NEW-4-STRING-FRETLESS-BASS-IN-3-COLOURS_W0QQitemZ370343063421QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV?hash=item563a2aaf7d"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOP-NEW-4-STRING-FRE...=item563a2aaf7d[/url]

Just don't mention the UPS driver!

Cheers,
John

Edited by KiOgon

Is it just me that finds this a little weird? 3 basses of different colours, but only one is for sale. he doesn't care which, just let him know at the end which one you'd like.

unless of course this is a feeler auction and he's planning on adjusting the BIN when it comes to selling the other two.

I'm not sure I remember correctly, as this was some time ago. But, I think that a year or two ago these "Infinity" basses were discussed. And, again if I remember correctly, someone had bought the six string version of this to use the neck for a wide spaced five string bass project. Can I remind you often enough "if I remember correctly", he said that the bass was OK for the price, with reasonable construction and finishing.

So, it might be worth a punt for the price.

When I saw all the discussion about the UPS driver picture, I thought it was going to be this well known picture.

Edited by Annoying Twit

When I saw all the discussion about the UPS driver picture, I thought it was going to be this well known picture.

[/quote]

Ah! That's more like it - must be worth £95 if she delivers :)

[quote name='SteveO' post='764944' date='Mar 5 2010, 11:34 AM']Is it just me that finds this a little weird? 3 basses of different colours, but only one is for sale. he doesn't care which, just let him know at the end which one you'd like.

unless of course this is a feeler auction and he's planning on adjusting the BIN when it comes to selling the other two.[/quote]

I read it as 'you're only bidding on one bass - let me know which colour you want'

[quote name='KiOgon' post='765147' date='Mar 5 2010, 02:04 PM']When I saw all the discussion about the UPS driver picture, I thought it was going to be this well known picture.

Ah! That's more like it - must be worth £95 if she delivers :lol:[/quote]

MB1. :)
...I Bet She Does!...I Bet She Does!...Nudge Nudge,Wink Wink!....Urgh Breakaway! :rolleyes:

Edited by MB1