Why become a member? ×

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Toasted

Toasted can't sleep!

Berg410?Berg215?Berg610?Berg..............

You're not alone.The Brummie GAS hit me too!

Come to think of it you have a Aguilar DB750? - man that will be some rig with any of the big Bergs.

Edited by Flanker

I can categorically state that this is in direct response to my visit to the Bass Direct stand at the NEC today. I think an NV610 will match my Aguilar DB750 fantastically well.

I don't think that the Berg cabs are better than the Epifani cabs, and I think the UL310 is a masteripiece of cab design; but I'm a young guy in a very very noisy band and there's only so long I'll be able/interested in carting a 100lb 610 around for - so now is the time to make the change.

[quote name='obbm' post='83320' date='Nov 3 2007, 10:37 PM']Oooh. a twin to mine.

I must resist the gas.

I must resist temptation.[/quote]

Feel free to give in any time Dave :)

Edited by Toasted

[quote name='Toasted' post='83341' date='Nov 3 2007, 11:18 PM']I can categorically state that this is in direct response to my visit to the Bass Direct stand at the NEC today. I think an NV610 will match my Aguilar DB750 fantastically well.

I don't think that the Berg cabs are better than the Epifani cabs, and I think the UL310 is a masteripiece of cab design; but I'm a young guy in a very very noisy band and there's only so long I'll be able/interested in carting a 100lb 610 around for - so now is the time to make the change.

Feel free to give in any time Dave :huh:[/quote]

I too am feeling the pull of the 610 :)

[quote name='Toasted' post='83446' date='Nov 4 2007, 11:16 AM']Si, you're welcome to come to Leeds and try out the cab any time - bring your rig / basses or use mine :)

Joe.[/quote]

If i find myself up there, and its still for sale, i'll definitely pop in! :huh:

I think me and a bass player friend are gonna trip to The Gallery and try some out, then i'll have a bit more of an idea. I'm loving the idea of the Epi UL's, but its between the 310, 410 and 212 at the moment, but that's simply based on ideologies.

Cheers
Si