Why become a member? ×

Line 6 M9

TheButler

All in the title. It comes in very good condition, only seen light use - would have came with the box had the guitarist's guinea pig not helped itself to it.

I will see what literature i can find, manuals and the like - think i should have it all, bar the box it came in. I'm thinking about £170 for this collected, or £175 in the post.

Cheers
Jamie

Edited by TheButler

[quote name='TheButler' post='754727' date='Feb 23 2010, 09:31 AM']All in the title. It comes in very good condition, only seen light use - would have came with the box had the guitarist's guinea pig not helped itself to it.

I will see what literature i can find, manuals and the like - think i should have it all, bar the box it came in. I'm thinking about £220 for this collected, or £230 in the post.

Cheers
Jamie[/quote]

PM sent..

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='758080' date='Feb 26 2010, 12:10 PM']4 fx at a time over 3, much more immediate control at your feet, fx loop that also allows for a certain amount of biamping and having certain fx on certain channels, tells you the fx that on in each channel.

See everytime I write that out I think WTF are you doing.[/quote]
Why do you want an M9? I think I will take you up on the offer... how are the 13's loop functions? Is it on latest firmware?

It is on the latest firmware with all the new fx, unless they've released one I'm not aware of.

Loop functions are the same except you can access 4 fx while looping, all the reverse, undo, overdub, and pre and post fx buttons are there as single stomps, this is what I mean by saying more immediately at your feet the M9 can do all these things but sometimes you have to bend down to do it.

I already have an M9 and I just like the size and functionallity of it, I don't use many fx these days and I'd like to get my main board back down to a pt jr or pt mini as this is currently on a PT 2 HC. Also the functionallity of 2 M9's exceeds that of a single M13 with out being excessively sized.

I have other stuff we can deal on such as a gator bag for the M13 or the PT2 if you have a PT JR or PT Mini etc.

[quote name='krispn' post='758863' date='Feb 27 2010, 08:52 AM']hey where you playing tonight?

Some fellow BC'ers might be interested in checking out the talents of our forum brethren :)

JB if your goin to the gig gimme a shout[/quote]

Voltare caberat or how ever you spell it on a blackberry on your way to scotland

• 4 months later...

Okay, so i got my 400+, i went on tour, i fell in love with the M9, i fell out of love with music and now i am easing myself back in. However, i am going to sell this to make some cash :) I've since had the charger stolen. The box eaten by a guinea pig and some light scratches on the back. I works 100%. I will ask £175 all in.

Cheers!
Jamie

[quote name='1976fenderhead' post='913889' date='Aug 3 2010, 02:20 PM']Just curious, with the M9 when you access the looper do the fx remain on?[/quote]

They can - you can change this in the setup.

[quote name='1976fenderhead' post='913889' date='Aug 3 2010, 02:20 PM']And can you change fx with the looper on?[/quote]

Yes

[quote name='1976fenderhead' post='913889' date='Aug 3 2010, 02:20 PM']And is there any memory where you can save your loops or does it all get deleted when you exit the looper?[/quote]

I think they get wiped but I don't know.