Why become a member? ×

Warwick Corvette 5 $$ (SOLD)

Machines

Howdy chaps.

I'm not playing anywhere near as much as I used to and fancy a change of scenery to hopefully reignite things.

This is a 2007 version with optional gold hardware, comes with original Warwick Rockbag and Warwick Owners Pack. The bass is in mint condition with no battle scars, I haven't even gigged it.

Cost of this new is around £1200, so i'm looking for trade offers of instruments of similar quality/2nd hand value (£750). I'm open to offers on 4/5 strings - basically what have you ?

I would however be willing to trade for a Fender Marcus Miller Jazz (Natural) with £200 thrown in (my way !), is that a fair deal ?

[quote name='Shockwave' post='754468' date='Feb 22 2010, 10:19 PM']Hmm, Any of my wares interest you?

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=78132"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=78132[/url]

Plus cash? Summat like that.[/quote]
I'm not seeing any basses in there ?! :)

[quote name='Shockwave' post='754494' date='Feb 22 2010, 10:41 PM']I would![/quote]
He doesn't mean it :rolleyes:.

[quote name='Musicman20' post='754524' date='Feb 22 2010, 11:20 PM']I think this might be a brilliant introduction to Warwick for me....hmmm. Im a bit wary of shipping though. As I messaged...I need to check the funds :)[/quote]
Me too, i'm most definitely not a fan of couriers, but if it came down to it i'd put the Warwick case inside a cardboard box (commute past PMT Birmingam so can get one easy). That should be as safe as possible, but i'd imagine carriage would be at least £20.

So Matt, the 'vette is on the move again !

Have a bump on me - this used to be mine and is a cracking bass with an unbelievable range of tones from the pickups. These can be blended, coil tapped and soloed at your will to create J and MM sounds as well as the classic Warwick growl.