Why become a member? ×

Sold: Rickenbacker 4003 Maple. 2006 Model.

Sercet

Does anyone want to buy this?

It's about a year old. As you can see, it has the Walnut Wings on the headstock and the vintage tone pull pot. A great bass in great condition.

I'm based in Worcester. PM me.

Steve

Edited by Sercet

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' date='Nov 2 2007, 01:46 PM' post='82762']
Not another Rickenbacker heading to Manchester? Reminds me of my youth..........mad for it

MB1. :)
Alas!, this will not be making an appearence in my Armoury!......Beautiful Plumeage! though .....Old Horse! im sure youll agree!

I have a lot of messages saying that I should be able to get between £800 and £1000 for this, so any offers around £900? I need to put another picture up as there is a slight mark on the back.

Steve

[quote name='MB1' post='83265' date='Nov 3 2007, 07:53 PM']MB1. :)

The price of Mr Secrets bass strangely.........remained a Secret![/quote]

I'm based in Worcester.
Trades are unlikely as I already have a cash offer.

Some other questions people have asked:
1) Does it have a case? - Yes, standard Rickenbacker case, with a slight crack on the corner.
2) Why are you selling? I've just bought a Rickenbacker C64 and I need money for a double bass.

Thanks for the interest.

Steve

[quote name='King Tut' post='83380' date='Nov 4 2007, 01:54 AM']Where are you based and are you interested in partial trades?

Col[/quote]

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Sercet' post='83839' date='Nov 5 2007, 08:09 AM']I'm based in Worcester.
Trades are unlikely as I already have a cash offer.

Some other questions people have asked:
1) Does it have a case? - Yes, standard Rickenbacker case, with a slight crack on the corner.
2) Why are you selling? I've just bought a Rickenbacker C64 and I need money for a double bass.

Thanks for the interest.

Steve[/quote]

Hi. I want buy your bass. Can your tell me the price in US$ please? The pics you post above are real?

Thanks

Ferreira, Marcos.