Why become a member? ×

Feedback for trevthebass

sockdeluxe_mikey

I did a deal with Trev for my Cort A6 today and he was very polite and generous considering the distance he had to drive to pick it up! Straight to the point kinda guy, which I like and very honest as he alerted me about the basschat dispute beforehand. It was a cash in hand deal and I have no complaints at all. Fantastic player too!! I would definately deal with him again. I'm not sure if using other bcers photos is a major issue??

He had used my original images and some text from my original advertisement in a Basschat ad when he re-sold the bass, and then my images on his eBay auction - on the Interweb it is definitely common practice to ask for somebody's permission for their material to be used in an advert.

Me and Trevor spoke yesterday and although it is still a real shame what happened did happen, things (at least between us) are settled now, and I hope that he can learn a few lessons from the particular incident.