Why become a member? ×

Nordy VJ5 - Surf Green - SOLD!

kevin_lindsay

Well, here is an opportunity to grab my immaculate Surf Green Nordy VJ5 for yourself.

The body is lightweight Swamp Ash and the fingerboard is highly figured birds eye maple (so figured it looks like a bowl of rice krispies!!)

Circumstances in Kev's world have changed, so this beauty is on offer to someone who'll provide a good home for it.

The bass is passive using the traditional Vol, Vol, Tone layout and the single coil pickups are in the classic 60's position.

The bass comes in a hard G&G case also.

I guess we all know what kind of price these basses go for, so here's one in "as new" condition for £1,150 delivered in the UK!!!

Go on, treat yourself!!

Edited by kevin_lindsay

[quote name='kevin_lindsay' post='735575' date='Feb 4 2010, 10:11 PM']Well, Paul was first to the post and it looks like the bass will be on it's way to him very soon

Thanks to everyone who got in touch with me so quickly![/quote]

Arse! :)

Well, the bass was uplifted by the courier company on Friday - should be with Paul (the buyer) on Monday. The money for the bass should be with me soon also - let's see who's quicker - the courier company or the bank? hahahaha

I hope you enjoy the bass Paul, it really is a fabulous instrument.

[quote name='kevin_lindsay' post='737833' date='Feb 7 2010, 07:33 AM']Well, the bass was uplifted by the courier company on Friday - should be with Paul (the buyer) on Monday. The money for the bass should be with me soon also - let's see who's quicker - the courier company or the bank? hahahaha

I hope you enjoy the bass Paul, it really is a fabulous instrument.[/quote]

Oh yeah, the money - was meaning to contact you about that, you see its like this..... :)

Really looking forward to getting the bass on Monday - admired it from afar on here and on TalkBass in the past

Cheers

Paul

[quote name='Platypus' post='737938' date='Feb 7 2010, 11:31 AM']Oh yeah, the money - was meaning to contact you about that, you see its like this..... :)

Really looking forward to getting the bass on Monday - admired it from afar on here and on TalkBass in the past

Cheers

Paul[/quote]

hahahahaha. Hey mate, I know where you live! hahahaha

Hope you enjoy the bass