Why become a member? ×

SOLD SOLD SOLD Fender B'scotch Blonde 51 Re-issue £350 0r trade for mim classic 50's P

thebeat

Selling my 51P...no particular reason other than i have too many possessions at the mo and could do with clearing some out....

It's, from what i recall, a 2008 and in very good condition...the only marks are small chips shown in the headstock photo and some marks on the matt scratch plate. It's been modded somewhat; replaced the useless 2 saddle bridge with one from an Am Dlx Fender so string through is retained and it actually intonates accurately...will include original bridge. Other mod is the addition of a Duncan SCPB1 pick up...will include the original in the sale...it will be sent in a gigbag within a well packed cardboard box. It's currently strung with brand new TI Flats.

asking £375 inc postage via insured courier, payment strictly by Bank Transfer only. [b]trade for MIM Classic 50's P bass[/b]

Edited by thebeat

[quote][/quote][quote][/quote]Other mod is the addition of a Duncan SCPB1 pick up...will include the original in the sale...it will be sent in a gigbag within a well packed cardboard box[quote][/quote]

A bit OTT for a teensy weensy p'up methinks...........................................

I'll get my coat...............

BUMP for a lovely bass, I too have always fancied one.

S

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Dr.Dave' post='751921' date='Feb 20 2010, 04:49 PM']To sit in a bar with that bass through that amp and knock out some lazy blues - harmonica player , bloke with a 335 , fantastic.

Subtle improvement with the pup too. Nice.[/quote]

That is a great mental image!

Bump

[quote name='callum' post='761317' date='Mar 1 2010, 10:43 PM']i know you're looking for a p bass but i have a nice white fender mustang for trade if you're interested in something a bit different.[/quote]
Sorry, tried the short scale thing a while back and don't get on with it.