Why become a member? ×

* NOW SOLD * Genz Benz NEOX 212T - Plus Cover

Linus27

I am selling my 4 ohm Genz Benz Neox 212T bass cab. I bought the cab brand new from Bass Merchant back in July 2009. I have only used it a few times and so it is in mint condition and in perfect working order. I also bought the Roqsolid covers for it which is also in mint condition. This cab sounds superb and has served me very well but I am now down sizing to one 12" cab. Here are some specs from Genz Benz.

Power Handling RMS: 600W
Frequency +/- 3db: 42-18K Hz
Sensitivity 1W/1M: 101db
Nomonal Impedance: 4 ohm
Crossover Point: 4 K Hz
Weight Lbs: 50
Dimensions HxWxD: 31" x 21 1/4" x 16 1/2"

The cab is very light with edge-lift handles and tilt-back casters so moving this is a breeze.

New this lot would cost £699 for the cab and £44 for the cover totaling £743. I would like £475 for the lot.

I am based in Surrey and any inspection/trial is welcome. Collection is prefered and I am also willing to travel to meet halfway if the distance is not that far.

Thanks for looking, Michael

Edited by Linus27

[quote name='Linus27' post='737127' date='Feb 6 2010, 12:54 PM']:) Can you not sell anything, a bass, a sister, your soul :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

This is my deam cab....

I'll stick my misses on ebay, 1p starting price £475 buy it now...my sister wouldn't even get that and soul went down the pan years ago!!
I'm skint right now but might be able to raise some funds soon, especially if someone buys my BFM omni 10

Nugget

[quote name='nugget' post='737415' date='Feb 6 2010, 05:18 PM']This is my deam cab....

I'll stick my misses on ebay, 1p starting price £475 buy it now...my sister wouldn't even get that and soul went down the pan years ago!!
I'm skint right now but might be able to raise some funds soon, especially if someone buys my BFM omni 10

Nugget[/quote]

What about lying about your sister and putting up a fake photo :):)

I'm in no rush to sell so you never know, it might still be available if you manage to raise some funds. Just drop me a PM.

[quote name='lownote' post='744675' date='Feb 14 2010, 12:06 PM']Hi Would be interested at £400? Let me know if this sounds ok to you.

Paul :)[/quote]

Hiya Paul, I'm afraid £400 a lower than what I would like to get for this. If you can get nearer to £450 then we might have a deal.

Thanks, Michael

[quote name='lownote' post='745573' date='Feb 15 2010, 09:42 AM']Hi Micheal Thanks ,, I'll try raise some more cash,,where abouts in surrey are you,
paul[/quote]

Hi Paul,

I am in Camberley. Any trial is welcome, just drop me a PM.

Thanks,

Michael

[quote name='lownote' post='745592' date='Feb 15 2010, 10:00 AM']Hi Micheal I thought I would mention I do have a EA clx 12 there is one on here for £245 We could do a trade and i'll give you the cash difference,, Only an idea?
Paul[/quote]

Hi Paul,

Many thanks for the offer but I am moving over to a GS112 which I already have from Old Horse Murphy. Thanks for the offer though.

[quote name='Linus27' post='745585' date='Feb 15 2010, 09:56 AM']Hi Paul,

I am in Camberley. Any trial is welcome, just drop me a PM.

Thanks,

Michael[/quote]

:)
You're just down the road..... but no cash available for this....

[quote name='lownote' post='745695' date='Feb 15 2010, 11:38 AM']Hi Micheal Managed to get together £430 and got s friend to drive me or maybe able to borrow a car :)
Would you be available tonight for pick up if you agree on price :rolleyes:

Paul[/quote]

Hi Paul,

Yes, thats fine with me including price and tonight. What sort of time are you looking at?

Cheers,

Michael