Why become a member? ×

bassmeg - a true gent :)

Merton

Chris has been an absolute gent, as has his partner Carrie. He let me borrow his Nemesis NA650 to try on a gig before I took the plunge to buy, and he's been patient with me whilst I eventually got the time to contact him 24-48 hours later to confirm I'd buy it. With a bit of luck he'll have the mony in his account tomorrow, but for now I'd like to saythanks Chris, it was a pleasure :)

• 5 months later...

I'll add to this - Chris bought my SWR Bass 750 a little while ago and was a pleasure to deal with. Cheers mate, and cheers for the bass related chattery :)

Hope you're still getting on well with it...

Wow, i didnt realise this was running! Thanks for the nice comments guys, i always like to see happy people. I will have to put a link up to this i suppose. As for the SWR dubs, i really dont know why you wanted to get rid of it, i can only imagine that the bass terror is amazing. It really makes my Aria+Berg sing.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Chris sold me a Berg NV610, condition as described (even offered to pay towards any repairs) and the transaction couldn't have really gone smoother.

Deal with confidence, this man is a perfect example of how the BC marketplace should work

• 2 weeks later...