Why become a member? ×

Fender 09 American Standard Jazz 3TS AS NEW!

OutToPlayJazz

[b]**NOW SOLD! THANKS FOR ALL THE INTEREST!**
[/b]
Okay, well you've all seen these pictures before around the place, but this one is now for sale as it's just not being gigged. Fantastic as new condition and possibly the best Jazz bass I've ever played. Currently strung with DR FatBeams 40-100. It's finished in gloss poly 3-tone sunburst and has gorgeous crimson sections. The neck is satin lacquered & the fingerboard/headstock are poly glossed. Stunning!

Comes complete with the new style Fender case & all relevant tools and case candy.

I'm also throwing in the Sadowsky Preamp/DI pedal which gives this instrument super jazz output and sound.

[b]£800 for the lot.[/b]

As per usual, cash sale preferred, but offers of potentially interesting trades also welcomed. Worst I can do is reply in the resoundingly negative. :)

Rich. 07545 471037

Edited by OutToPlayJazz

Even though it's not white, and I have little idea what a pre amp/di box is, I am tempted.

Tempted because I know that a bass from Rich (on reputation only, see his feedback) is going to be as good as that model gets.

Have a bump while I convince myself Olympic White/tortie shell makes no difference to my crap playing.

[quote name='MB1' post='722435' date='Jan 23 2010, 06:43 PM']MB1. :)
..More Woodshedding Rich?
How many Stingrays are left?...says 2 on the Avatar!
...You going Totally Carbongraphitous? :lol:

BUMP![/quote]

Hi Martin, yes just a little. Just doing the usual act of selling off basses that aren't earning me money. Still have the piezo Ray which is a sublime example of the breed, but all Status apart from that and the jazz at the moment.

Not going totally Statusified, just rationalising a little.

Rich.

Btw, thanks for the great comments, guys! :rolleyes:

[i][b]“A thing of beauty”[/b][/i].

After trying a ‘few’ last weekend I can’t get my head around why you would want to part with it her.

I’m lusting after one at the moment, but who would trade a “Beast” for a “Beauty”.

Good luck with the sale, I’m surprised is hasn’t happened already.

Oggy

Hi Rich,

That looks lovely. Can you say how heavy it is - I'm trying to keep close to 8 lbs to save my aged back! I assume that mark on the back in the photo is reflection? If this one has a good weight and sound I'm surprised it hasn't captured your heart. PM sent.

Nick S