Why become a member? ×

Sadowsky Super Jazz (SOLD PENDING PAYMENT)

bassatnight

[b]UPDATE

This Bass is now for sale due to pending House move - Deposit needed so straight sale preferred.

£1,200

Any interest........?

Steve.[/b]

This Sadowsky is my pride and Joy and was previously owned by the ex Overwater Luthier Dave Wilson so it has been very well looked after.

What can I say about it? It is perfect and has the best neck on a Jazz I have ever seen or played it's mint and has no marks whatsoever. I am not sure of its actual age but less than 2 years would be my guess as it comes with the newer Sadowsky carry case.

I don't really in my heart want to sell as its the best Bass I have ever had plus the finish is my particular favorite black/black maple but feel free to make me an offer, as a ball-park I wouldn't conside less than £1,200 as I am not particularly desperate to sell.

Also sorry but not interested in overseas sales (unless its Ireland or the Isle of Wight!)

Cheers Guy's,

Steve.

Edited by bassatnight

Cheers guys, your right of course in an ideal world I'd have both but having been out of work for most of last year and only recently joined the working world again I need to replenish the savings as the Redundancy money took a bit of a bash what with having to pay the mortgage and other horrible things.

It would have to be a great offer and the money would go straight against a Wal - nice to know there are so many decent people in the Bass chat world! cheers for the support - much appreciated...[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='721979' date='Jan 23 2010, 10:17 AM']By the sounds of how much you love your Sadowsky, I'd also be inclined to say, "Don't do it." Keep your favourite bass and save for a Wal. That give you a win-win scenario. :)[/quote]

Edited by bassatnight

[quote name='CHRISDABASS' post='722419' date='Jan 23 2010, 07:30 PM']I'll step in here

:)

Its a Sadowsky Metro MV4

Hope that helps :rolleyes:[/quote]

it helped indeed,thank you!

has it got the vtc control?

do you know the difference between mv series and rv series?

Edited by fede162162

Might be better to PM me direct questions.[quote name='fede162162' post='722550' date='Jan 23 2010, 08:22 PM']it helped indeed,thank you!

do you know the difference between mv series and rs series?[/quote]

All Sads have VTC both New York and Metro.

Here is the key for Metro basses....

S - Standard Style (no pickguard)
V - Vintage Style
R - Rosewood / Alder
M - Maple / Ash[quote name='fede162162' post='722550' date='Jan 23 2010, 08:22 PM']it helped indeed,thank you!

do you know the difference between mv series and rv series?[/quote]