Why become a member? ×

Music Man stingray for sale.

rorykins

Hey all! This is still up for sale!!!!

my Music man Stingray. Black body, Maple neck, 2-band EQ. Sounds fantastic, feels fantastic. A few dings, nothing major. Its a bit big for me so i don't really play it. Some say the 2 band sounds better that the 3 band, I just know this sounds great. ive had my setup guy check it over and clean it up real nice. also, i can throw in a used hardshell case for it too.
looking for 550.

im looking for pickup from nottingham, but i might be able to meet?
im shure we can arrange somethin'.

check the pics at

[url="http://rorybohler.googlepages.com/gear"]http://rorybohler.googlepages.com/gear[/url]

ok, thats all.
cheers!

Edited by rorykins

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='mcgraham' post='90642' date='Nov 19 2007, 07:26 AM']If you'd want the Ibanez 6'er I've got for sale then yes! Plus I'm in Nottingham, that makes it so worth it :)

Where abouts are you from?

Mark[/quote]
im from canada actually, but ive been living here for 3 years...right in the city center.
i may think about a swap, i could shure use the cash right now tho.
cheers
p.s. tell your friends!

Edited by rorykins

My accent often gets confused with a Canadian accent, it's an international school/Americanised accent but with gaelic elements in. Not at all Canadian IMO but I still perpetually get asked that, Irish too, even had Aussie once!

Where abouts are you living? I'm currently in the Hicking building down by the station.

Let me know if you're interested in a swap as I've suddenly been struck by GAS for a simple Ray.

Mark

hiya.
im up on derby road, just past canning circus.
yeah, i get asked if i'm Irish all the time. i never would have guessed that. but after living here for a while and hearing all the accents i can get it now, how i might sound Irish.
you gig around notts at all?

[quote name='mcgraham' post='90935' date='Nov 19 2007, 04:48 PM']Not yet, I've only been in Nottingham for about 2 months. Freshly graduated young un :)

How bout yourself?

Mark[/quote]
my wife is doing her phd here, and so im working teaching music at wicked place in the lace market area.
my band is just about to gig i the nex t few weeks so keep an eye out for a canuck rockin' the fourbanger at the social or rescue rooms.

Oh really? what's the PhD in?

Quick question w/ regards the bass, how do you find the nut width and nut and bridge spacing? I'm used to tight spacing both at the bridge and nut along with a ramp so I don't have to move as much, but I'm being more and more tempted by said bass.

Mark

[quote name='mcgraham' post='90989' date='Nov 19 2007, 06:10 PM']Oh really? what's the PhD in?

Quick question w/ regards the bass, how do you find the nut width and nut and bridge spacing? I'm used to tight spacing both at the bridge and nut along with a ramp so I don't have to move as much, but I'm being more and more tempted by said bass.

Mark[/quote]

critcal theory?
i dont have any tools to check the spacing, but the ernie ball musicman forums might have some info...
its a nice bass, a few people are interested, but no ones pulled the trigger yet.

It's somewhat disheartening eh? Lots of questions but never the right one i.e. 'when can I come and get it?'

I wouldn't mind giving it a go at some point if that's cool with you, seeing as we're in the same city and all. Would that be possible perhaps sometime this week?

Mark

Sounds good, I have no amp either, I use a pandora almost exclusively so that solves that little dilemma! When on what day?

Oh I also have a Geddy Lee (not for trade or sale under any circumstance!) but if you'd like to try to see what you think before you get yourself a new j-bass you're most welcome to, could bring that along too.

Mark