Why become a member? ×

Music Man stingray for sale.

rorykins

[quote name='rorykins' post='90966' date='Nov 19 2007, 05:36 PM']my wife is doing her phd here, and so im working teaching music at wicked place in the lace market area.
my band is just about to gig i the nex t few weeks so keep an eye out for a canuck rockin' the fourbanger at the social or rescue rooms.[/quote]

Will look out for you. What sort of music are you playing ? Im in Beeston , but where are the rescue and social rooms, presumably in the city ?

Thers a few of us around here, How about a local BCer meeting in the New year ?

PS Anyone locally want an eden550wt, orange AD200 valve amp in perfect nick or a cheap SR5 ? See my posts ...please :)

[quote]There's a few of us around here, How about a local BCer meeting in the New year ?[/quote]

+1. David Nimrod suggested the very same thing to me, in fact he cited it as an absolute certainty :) Loweringthetone, I've been meaning to ask, is that a Wal in your profile pic? Also, I've been very tempted by both your SR5 and your Eden, very decently priced for some very sought after gear.

Mark

hi all.
we play a weird kind of instrumental rock. we are a 3 piece, very bass and drums driven, all the songs are orchestrated to blend into each other, not noise but can get pretty heavy, and pretty at other points. the rescue rooms and the social are both in town, yeah.
a notts bass meeting sometime would be cool.
oh, and mcgraham, i would love to try a geddy lee, havent had the pleasure yet!