Why become a member? ×

TC Electronic Amp/Cab Thread

Musicman20

[quote name='urban Bassman' post='710970' date='Jan 13 2010, 10:09 AM']Here's mine, taken last May...

IF the snow retreats sufficiently, it'll be used on our first gig of 2010 on Saturday....fingers crossed!

[attachment=40136:TC_rig.jpg]

HD 450 with 2 x 10 and 2 x 12 cabs[/quote]

snow? What snow? Lolz nice rig anyway it's an interesting idea having them stacked like that, i'd probably be worrying about them falling over or something like that though.

Actually they're quite sturdy like this, the rough finish in them seems to help them stick together.

SNOW - - - don't get me started

[quote name='EdwardHimself' post='711239' date='Jan 13 2010, 01:15 PM']snow? What snow? Lolz nice rig anyway it's an interesting idea having them stacked like that, i'd probably be worrying about them falling over or something like that though.[/quote]

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

[quote name='Smash' post='1053475' date='Dec 9 2010, 10:43 PM']What better place to show off my new TC Electronics rig.... with all the combinations.... oh and to be able to run the Yamaha Attitude as it should be run... Stereo :)[/quote]

Nice set up!

I used to love running my modded Aria into a two amp set up. One signal path clean the other split clean/overdriven. I have two amp set ups again, but my Aria needs a lot of TLC. Maybe one day I'll get to do it again.

[quote name='Musicman20' post='1061649' date='Dec 17 2010, 02:54 PM']Just realised that Yamaha goes stereo. Woah...what does that sound like?![/quote]
Sounds huge, especially when you put all the clean bass from the woofer pup into the 12 stack and then route a disortion pedal from the precision pup into the 10s, and you can then add and subtract as much thunder as you so wish :)

• 2 weeks later...