Why become a member? ×

My New Valenti 4 string and my No 42

richardd

:) Hi All .Thanks for the kind comment's, you are right Bub there is as yet no Uk dealer, I think Nino Valenti started assembling basses in 2005 and he always numbers them;you may have seen on Basschat no's 5 a Pbass no 11 a sherwood green 5 and my old no 42 in CAR, he is currently nearing no 100 .The one I have just bought is no 70 brand new as sutch, been in a shop in Cannada for a while I think, he only puts them together from the best components at his lesiure, so no production line and I think he only sells direct or through a few selected dealers,I Bought no 70 from The Bass Depot in Ontario The Price I will keep to myself, they are definatly on parr with Roger's Basses (where he used to work) at less than half the price of a Sadowsky Great Basses from a Nice Guy :rolleyes:

sweet looking Valenti. I owned your old CAR #042 basschat whore for just over a year as well and I hate thinking about how I stupidly let it go. The bass was flawless. I'd imagine this to be exactly the same. imo Nino really knows his stuff about putting together a top drawer bass. One day I hope to get another Valenti

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='richardd' post='724189' date='Jan 25 2010, 03:49 PM']:) Hi Dj. Don't know wether you are interested but,Horribleman pm'd me the other day just after I had paid for no70 saying he might be selling no42, I could have screamed,I will not be so stupid again as to sell this one.All the Best Rich :rolleyes:[/quote]

:lol: well gear wise thats possibly both the best and worst thing I've heard in a while....why do these basses come up when I'm broke?.... I've just gotten over not being able to afford the silverflake
G&L JB-2 on here and now this. Gutted!

• 1 month later...