Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: musicman stingray 4 HH 2008 LE *SOLD*

budget bassist

I acquired this stingray not too long ago... it's in decent nick, recently been strung up with some GHS boomers, sounds great, proper stingray sound, BUT, i miss my old corvette $$, as much as it pains me to get rid of this, so i will be entertaining trades and possible p/ex's in that sort of area. a corvette or streamer $$ would be right up my alley. I'd really rather try and trade at this point.

If i am to sell, i'll be looking for in the region of £900, i've seen a few sell for a similar price, due to the limited nature of them.

The bass itself is in good condition, some scratching to the back but apart from a few fingerprints, the front is pristine, and there's small nick on the tip of the headstock. It also comes in the limited G&G hardcase, which is almost as gorgeous as the bass itself!
[size=7][color="#FF0000"]
SOLD[/color][/size]

so, pics:

more pics [url="http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y138/metallica_rock/stingray%20LE/"]here[/url]

Edited by budget bassist

It was mine before budgets, and it seems we both slightly regretted the exchange, but, you have to try things.
It really is a Beautiful bass, whoever snaps it up, just sounds and feels great, and there aren't many of these basses around.
Might add that budget is a fantastic guy to deal with, absolutely 100% top lad, so don't be afraid to trade,

The GroovyPlucker

[quote name='merello' post='706280' date='Jan 9 2010, 08:00 AM']Stunning plank of wood mate - wish I could afford it! Best of luck.[/quote]
Sorry for the OT, but a rather contraversial avatar my friend!

[quote name='Schnozzalee' post='707069' date='Jan 9 2010, 08:52 PM']ALSO!! Nice to see that musicman have started swapping the screws on the pickups round, they really got in the way when playing. Shame they don't do that finish on the single pickup version. Best of luck with the sale![/quote]
hah cheers for the comments, the pickups are only like that on the dual pickup stingrays, the single pickup ones are still the old style i believe. As for the finish, it was a limited run colour from 2008 (hence the inlay), it was available on all models and pickup combinations of bass and guitar i believe, but was only available for a short period of time.