Why become a member? ×

Fender USA '75 Re-Issue Jazz

Higgie

Hi guys,

Here for sale is my Dad's 75 Re-issue Jazz. It's a lovely playing and sounding bass, but after playing my Shuker my Dad has decided he wants one of them, and needs to shift this to pay for it :) It's natural with a black pickguard, maple neck and fingerboard with black block markers and binding.

It's in mint condition, so looking for around £850. Buyer pays postage, although pick up would be preferred!

Dad's phone number/email can be obtained via PM, if you would like to speak with him directly without having to go through me :rolleyes:

Cheers

James

[quote name='tredders' post='683034' date='Dec 13 2009, 02:42 PM']Someone was after one in the Wanted section: [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=70507"]Here[/url][/quote]

PM sent, thanks for the heads up tredders, much appreciated!

• 5 weeks later...

[quote name='Linus27' post='712671' date='Jan 14 2010, 03:34 PM']I have one of these and its the easiest, smoothest, nocest bass I have ever played. Its so easy and enjoyable to play.[/quote]

Sorry, I didn't catch a word of that. Too busy looking at your avatar!!

I've just picked up one of these (but with a rosewood board and pearloid blocks) and not only is it stupidly light and very well made, but it sounds like a top notch Fender should. There's very little hum or electrical noise too compared to some Fenders I've had. I've played a few others and never found a dud, so I guess Fender must take extra time and care to get these right.
Have a bump on me!

[quote name='Linus27' post='712671' date='Jan 14 2010, 04:34 PM']I have one of these and its the easiest, smoothest, nocest bass I have ever played. Its so easy and enjoyable to play.[/quote]

+1000!!! I got a 2001 one. Best bass ever owned... and I owned a few...!!

[quote name='Higgie' post='712798' date='Jan 14 2010, 05:32 PM']Sorry, I didn't catch a word of that. Too busy looking at your avatar!![/quote]

HAHAHA I've had loads of comments about my avatar. Its quite cool actually. However, hands off, I saw her first and don't even try and kiss her on your own PC screen as I will know :):)

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='713197' date='Jan 14 2010, 11:00 PM']I think she is a munter, :lol:[/quote]

:) Thats you off my Xmas list for this year. You can only come back on it if you say sorry in big red letters :rolleyes:

Edited by Linus27

• 1 month later...