Why become a member? ×

---SOLD---Gretsch Baritone Bass/Guitar/Basstar

[center]

[color="#0000FF"][url="http://www.gretschguitars.com/gear/index.php?product=G5265&cat1=&cat2=&q=&st=1"]<<<Gretsch Baritone Page + Specs>>>[/url]
[/color][/center]
Got this baritone guitar just over a year ago (01/12/08) from Dawsons in Liverpool after I found it hard to put down... unfortunitly with having to look for work or work toward an ECDL lately, i havent got the time to pick it up now. :)

I think this guitar can occupy both guitarists and bassists. It is 4 semitones lower than your average guitar (C-C) and has a longer scale neck giving a lovely and natural bass tone but can get crisp highs too.

It's a shame to sell this but it does need a better home than it has already.
Pretty much NEW condition other than i removed the horrible scratchplate to make it abit more manly and cant find it now (haha). no marks on it what so ever!!!
I'm asking for £200 as you can not get a guitar like this around unless you import and perhaps pay the RRP.
I'll try and find a spare gig bag, supply it with the spare strings i got for it (elixers) and a levy strap.

IF baught before Xmas, i shall include a small goody bag of guitar and christmassy goods.

Hit me up if your interested.

*Paypal payment preferd & I'll try my best to get FREE P&P depending on where you are.
[color="#FF0000"][size=1]

note: on the picture, the body looks slightly off from your usual Les Paul shape but in person looks normal.[/size][/color]

Edited by bigsmokebass