Why become a member? ×

SOLD! Cheers - Bergantino HS410 - immaculate condition - incredible 4x10. ANOTHER P DROP £610

Musicman20

Officially for sale.

Immaculate condition and comes with 8 spare brand new Bergantino corners. Also has new padded Berg cover. The larger casters are also fitted, so no problems with weight. The carpet covering is much better quality than standard covering, and is still immaculate with no fluffing.

Offers via PM please.

Genuine reason for sale, just deposited a posh apartment in London. I do not need 6 cabs! Especially all this size.

It is fantastic. It may not be lightweight, but it is incredibly small for such a massive sounding 4x10. It is very easy to get on small stages due to the fantastic size and heavy duty removable casters. In my experience, you just cannot get the sheer huge grunt a ceramic speaker gives you, and these ceramic speakers in this cabinet are excellent. Fits in the boot of a VW Polo no probs.

Everyone is aware Bergantino are probably the best bass cabinets manufactured today. This model is the High Sensitivity 4x10, which means every watt you put in is squeezed out into a very loud volume. Even the lower wattage tube amps sound massive through this. It has 800w peak, which is a hell of a lot! In addition, the horn is fully adjustable and has a huge range. Turn it off for vintage tone, or half way for a more modern crisp high end tone. The cabinet is front ported. Another Bergantino characteristic is that this cabinet let's you hear your amp and bass as it should be heard. It is very neutral and very very articulate! :) 

The price is basically as it is due to purchasing new corners (still brand new and not yet fitted) for the cabinet and a virtually brand new cover from a chap on Talkbass who had a newish one spare. I am aware obviously people will want to haggle as well. The corners on the cabinet at the moment are actually fine, apart from a  few minor scuffs on the bottom ones, but I’m a perfectionist so I bought 8 spare.

I am looking for £610 (reduced again) ONO. These retail at £929 with a cover.

I have had a few people very interested in it already. If it does not go for the price I would like, I would still be very happy to keep it as it is a fantastic piece of bass equipment.

www.bergantino.com

Link: [url="http://www.bergantino.com/images/hs410h_web.jpg"]http://www.bergantino.com/images/hs410h_web.jpg[/url]

I am based in NE Lincs, not far from Hull or Sheffield. Not that far from Leeds as well. I dont mind meeting half way for a contribution to fuel. If it helps the cab can be in London from Jan 10th onwards.

Payment via cash, or bank transfer.

SOLD! Thanks :rolleyes:

Edited by Musicman20

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys

Sorry I have amended the above to include a price.

The price is basically as it is due to purchasing new corners (still brand new and not yet fitted) for the cabinet and a virtually brand new cover from a chap on Talkbass who had a newish one spare. I am aware obviously people will want to haggle as well. The corners on the cabinet at the moment are actually fine, apart from a  few minor scuffs on the bottom ones, but I’m a perfectionist so I bought 8 spare.

£650 ONO.

I have had a few people very interested in it already. If it does not go for the price I would like, I would still be very happy to keep it as it is a fantastic piece of bass equipment.

Many thanks

Gareth

Gorgeous!

I'm after getting a 4x10 in the new year to replace my, according to my band mates, 'f***ing heavy' svt 810. Personally, I think they're just being a set of wimps :)

If its still there in January, and no'1s had it off your hands, I may there with some lovely cash for ya :rolleyes:

Good luck with the sale man!

Edited by bigevilman

[quote name='bigevilman' post='693378' date='Dec 25 2009, 02:46 PM']Gorgeous!

I'm after getting a 4x10 in the new year to replace my, according to my band mates, 'f***ing heavy' svt 810. Personally, I think they're just being a set of wimps :)

If its still there in January, and no'1s had it off your hands, I may there with some lovely cash for ya :rolleyes:

Good luck with the sale man![/quote]

Thanks. Feel free to test out if you decide it might be for you.

This will definitely give you a really really massive sound despite it being 4 less speakers than an 8x10.

Found a summary review on the cab:

"If you've ever had the chance to play through a Bergantino cabinet, you already know they represent a much higher standard than the typical offerings. If you've never tried one, the HS series will open your ears to a new level of tonal excellence. With its focus on efficiency, the HS410 will bring out the best your bass and amp have to offer. They cost more, but for several good reasons. 1) They are conceived with clearly set design goals, and those goals are not compromised with a "price-point" consciousness. 2) The engineering behind the concept is top-notch. Every component has been configured to meet the goal of the cabinet. There are no "off the rack" parts involved. 3) They are designed and built in the US under the watchful eye of Jim Bergantino. 4) They sound wicked good—wicked!"