Why become a member? ×

A message from the Voyeur's Club President

q_of_doom

Hi there fellow Basschatters

After an eternity of nights GASsing and perving over the visual stimuli, others' gear in the Market Place and fantastic new, free and objective insights on this very forum, I have decided that it's time to thank everyone for making this the truly awesome community that it is.

So without further ado. Thanks fellas (of all genders).

I've promised the Beedster a pic of my latest pride and joy: A 1964 Pre-CBS Fender P-Bass that is all original down to the last screw as far as I can tell. I'll have a professional guitar tech take a look at the neck date when she's going in for a new set of D'Addario Chromes and set up in Jan/Feb.

A Warwick Corvette $$ 5 is now my main axe although my Fender Jazz with maple neck still sees a lot of play. My Crafter Acoustic doesn't.

I've been playing bass since I was fifteen and now that I've turned thirty I'm attempting to grow the biggest beard anyone has ever laid eyes on. It's still early days but watch this face.

Catch ya'all out there!

Q

[attachment=37478:Quinton_013.jpg]

Thanks guys.

Yeah I'm not sure why it took me so long to pick up my very own Precision, but I think I did o.k. with this one.

@Lfalex v1.1: GAS certainly isn't a crime, it's only natural. It's what people of lower moral fibre often do to medicate their urges that are often criminal.

Anyhoo - slightly off topic: Early model middle-aged mother for swop for decent amp or WHY. Open to offers.