Why become a member? ×

Sold. Please delete

qvadratt

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

[quote name='Schnozzalee' post='715828' date='Jan 17 2010, 05:48 PM']Does anyone have any experience of fanned frets, is there much of a learning curve?[/quote]

[quote name='qvadratt' post='715830' date='Jan 17 2010, 05:52 PM']Those who have tried a Super J can probably tell you that it is very easy and immediate to get used to the fanned frets. You barely notice it.[/quote]

I've never tried one of these but I would love and I'd probably have had a punt at this and bought blind but at this kind of price it'd have to be in my fav colour/livery and that'd have to be 'burst with tortie! :)

Best of luck with the sale though. :rolleyes:

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='716004' date='Jan 17 2010, 08:59 PM']I've never tried one of these but I would love and I'd probably have had a punt at this and bought blind but at this kind of price it'd have to be in my fav colour/livery and that'd have to be 'burst with tortie! :)

Best of luck with the sale though. :rolleyes:[/quote]

I'm a burst n tortie fan too! Although black pearloid and black works dandy also! I love the fact the bridge is inline wih the pickups on this one. Also the headstock brill, all round great but no funds n after a 5! best of luck with the sale!

Very little learning curve with fanned frets, I use a Dingwall ABI six string and it took about 20 minutes to get used to it. The Js are close to standard scale lengths (not 37" on the low end) so should be even easier to adjust too. If I had the money I would have this in a flash

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Qvadratt, any response to my queries below? NS

[quote name='NAS' post='729800' date='Jan 30 2010, 03:53 PM']That's a real beauty. What's the approximate cost of shipping from Paris to the UK? Do you know when the string tree was added (I don't think they're on the original) and why? Thanks, NS[/quote]

• 1 month later...