Why become a member? ×

Errr, no its not!

Clarky

Strikes me that it's a simple case of uploading the wrong photo - white body? Rosewood board?

Checking out Music Ground's other items for sale reveals that to be true. The MM that the pic is of is £979 on a BIN

The daft sods have also used the same pic to advertise a Cort 'Warwick style' bass !!!!

Edited by Dr.Dave

well i bought an ashdown little giant 1000 off them not too long ago, and when it arrived it was DEAD! fair enough they arranged a courier to collect and i got a full refund, but looking at the head itself it was OBVIOUS that it wasn't new as there were light scuffs, but also it was obvious that the thing had been tampered with as the screws were raggy and showed signs of being taken out!!!

Some numpties that I flagged up with a wrong image a couple of weeks ago (Musicman & Rickie combo of description and pic). I wonder of they are deliberately putting up shonky listings in the hope they scr5w someone or are they just sh1t at listing stuff. Oh and I also queried if there was a member of staff on BC as the listing got changed sharpish when I flagged it up? :)

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='658745' date='Nov 18 2009, 11:36 PM']Some numpties that I flagged up with a wrong image a couple of weeks ago (Musicman & Rickie combo of description and pic). I wonder of they are deliberately putting up shonky listings in the hope they scr5w someone or are they just sh1t at listing stuff. Oh and I also queried if there was a member of staff on BC as the listing got changed sharpish when I flagged it up? :)[/quote]

don't let them know your email, because you'll never get rid of their spam, even when you list their address as "junk", as they mail stuff out under different addresses - and asking nicely to be removed from their list is a waste of time