Why become a member? ×

my corvette $$

budget bassist

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='647618' date='Nov 6 2009, 08:24 PM']Very very nice, BB. I've had two of these monsters. My original one was amazing. With both of the coil switches pushed down & the treble and bass maxed on the preamp, it was biblical. Mine also had just about the fastest wooden neck I've ever had the good fortune to play.

Rich.[/quote]
cheers, it has one of the best necks i've ever played, so comfortable and fast! and it does sound absolutely brutal with those coil switches pushed down! i run mine with cut bass and boosted mids and treble though, cuts through really well for metal and with my ABM with a bit of valve drive.... christ i think i just wee'd a little!

[quote name='Tait' post='647616' date='Nov 6 2009, 08:22 PM']i miss that beast! fancy giving it to me mate? i have a twix in my college bag, it might be a little squished up, but it'll taste alright. want a trade? :rolleyes:[/quote]
I'll see tait's Twix and raise it a Mars bar and a large packet of Jelly Beans! :)
Nice bass bb, love that neck.
Out of interest, what DSLR did your Dad go for?

[quote name='Stingray5' post='647628' date='Nov 6 2009, 08:31 PM']I'll see tait's Twix and raise it a Mars bar and a large packet of Jelly Beans! :)
Nice bass bb, love that neck.
Out of interest, what DSLR did your Dad go for?[/quote]
thanks, it was a nikon D90 with a nikon DX SWM ED IF 17-55mm lens (i won't pretend to know anything about cameras, i just read that off them)

Edited by budget bassist