Why become a member? ×

Monitoring on X Factor

BottomEndian

Cowell did make himself look a hypocritical twat last night, and all because he knows that if the twins went out, ratings would plummet. I wont be continuing watching the program thats for sure, its become even more of a joke.

I know we've gone OT but I think Cowell spotted that this was going to be another 'Michelle McManus year' pretty early after 2 years of genuinely talented winners (may not be everyone's taste but LL and AB are great vocalists) and is making the best of a bad job in creating another Chico in the shape of the twins (at least Chico has some charisma)
This year were a pretty bad bunch

Olly M- Will Young tribute
Jamie Afro dude- you'd love him fronting your pub/club band
Geordie kid- John Barrowman in the making. UK tour of Joseph inside 18 months.
Stacey S- new Catherine Tate character
Danyl- Joe Longthorne doing Shirley Bassey
Lloyd- bless him

re monitoring, hats off to the poor beggars. There is so little live singing on TV these days from pop acts so they don't stand a chance.
Lucie has a lovely voice but even she sounded a little squawky when she belted the other night.
Damned if you do, damned if you don't- Robbie gets slammed for singing out of tune (no credit for singing live tho) and other acts gets slammed for miming.

[quote name='iamapirate' post='650975' date='Nov 10 2009, 07:54 PM']Nooo! Not fair at all! I knew Lucie was out, but not about all this stuff!! arrghhh!!! I hate you Simon! You were the only sane one there! Kicking out (effectively) one of the best talents, and the only eye candy! - next thing you know cheryl will be mysteriously voted out...[/quote]

Meh, i thought she was crap and Cheryl will always be enough eye candy for any show, any more would be spoiling us.