Why become a member? ×

Hey Guys make sure you read!!!!!

EmmanuelFolo

Ladies! Life's too short, please lets keep things positive ok? There's a lovely feature on this forum called an ignore list. Go to your PM messenger inbox, fourth menu down on the left called Options. You'll see a link called 'Manage Ignored Users'.

It works brilliantly - you can even use it on the mods, although that's probably not a good idea if you like undermining sales ads or arguing over grammar. :)

you lot is mistakin me for someone that gives a f***. all i is doin is tellin the fella that if he posts like dat it might mean e doz not get many replies and hes the one askin for help. its very easy for misunderstandings to happen on a forum like dis - like finking someone is undermining a sale when they is actually tellin other posters that was undermining the sale to butt out - wivout added complications caused by not bothering to present posts properly.

[quote name='paul, the' post='70478' date='Oct 6 2007, 11:58 PM'][/quote]
Don't remember seeing him in Lord Of The Rings... ...was he in Arwen's wedding scene?

"[i]O no, for he is the frumpy ugly one for whom magical surgery cannot make perfect and lithely thighed like the rest of us. He is usually hidden in the kitchen and we do not talk about him.[/i]"

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='70481' date='Oct 7 2007, 12:16 AM']Don't remember seeing him in Lord Of The Rings... ...was he in Arwen's wedding scene?

"[i]O no, for he is the frumpy ugly one for whom magical surgery cannot make perfect and lithely thighed like the rest of us. He is usually hidden in the kitchen and we do not talk about him.[/i]"[/quote]

What's that Arwen? Nothing to say.

Arwen's vacant expression and dilated pupils suggest she has dabbled in one of Herby Elf's tasty pastry treats.

Hugo Weaving is not impressed.

(Hugo Weaving is never impressed)

[quote name='grosa' post='68483' date='Oct 2 2007, 02:29 AM']a anad hunrhywun chychwyn yn anrhegu 'm cacha am 'r Cymraeg alla areithia Cymraeg fel arddangosedig 'ma

just incase :huh:[/quote]

I can't stay quiet any longer....... enough is enough........

Why is it that grosa has got away with using a naughty word?

Come on welsh speakers say something against this filth!!

..........'cacha' indeed....... standards have certainly dropped (into the gutter) :)

Nice one! :huh:

Mart

(I wonder how many people will try an online Welsh/English translator...... erm........)

Welcome Emmanuel,

I'm pretty good at the typos myself :) but I would reiterate what has been said about making the effort to make your posts easily legible.
A few capital letters, full stops and paragraphs in your posts will mean more people will read them.
The benefit to you is that you are more likely to get helpful replies (in English as well as Welsh)

Meanwhile +1 on keep practicing, find other people to play with and the progress will come

• 2 months later...

[quote name='bassmandan' post='67064' date='Sep 28 2007, 10:24 AM']alright alright!.... but I just couldn't resist. Sorry everybody, 'twas mean, I concede..... I'm not really [i]that[/i] old, and I'm certainly not grumpy, but I have this very week been accused of being a "self-important douchenozzle" on another forum; so maybe I should think a little more before I type, er..... and not post drunk!

in all sincerity: welcome aboard Emmanuel, I hope your time here is a happy one!

- Dan[/quote]

haha...a 'self important douchenozzle'?..I love that..I think I'm going to add that to the Canadian vocabulary.

Anyway, back to the first post, Rick James is a sick player... like everybody in Raiyn. Jason and Pete are playing with Mark Ronson at the moment...

Check em out at -
[url="http://www.myspace.com/theraincollective"]http://www.myspace.com/theraincollective[/url]

I'm sure Rick would have got the gig had Zender not been on bass duty!

Edited by EBS_freak