Why become a member? ×

South Wales Bass Bash Sun 29th Nov. Cardiff

OldGit

[quote name='Rich' post='634710' date='Oct 23 2009, 06:20 PM']That's why I'm bringing my cans! :rolleyes:
Seriously though, I recommend bringing 'em if you've got 'em.

And yes, Shuttle+Bareface is a combination I'd like to hear too.[/quote]

Oh Thought you meant tinnies :)

[quote name='Nostromo' post='638542' date='Oct 27 2009, 09:58 PM']I might be able to show up an meet some fellow basschat persons . . . . . but I have no idea what an Avatar is ?
:lol: :) :lol:[/quote]

Ha ha it's the image that represents you on Basschat -
Yours is this:

:rolleyes:

Unfortunately Im going to have to extend my apologies.

I was looking forward but I'll be in north wales doing some live TV. Could be worse i suppose :rolleyes:

Have a good one chaps :)

Col

www.Lowrievans.co.uk

Edited by Voodoosnake

[quote name='Voodoosnake' post='643769' date='Nov 2 2009, 07:47 PM']Unfortunately Im going to have to extend my apologies.

I was looking forward but I'll be in north wales doing some live TV. Could be worse i suppose :lol:

Have a good one chaps :)

Col

www.Lowrievans.co.uk[/quote]

and you'd rather do that than be with us??

:rolleyes:

Have a nice one

• 2 weeks later...

I'm free so I'll come. It'll be my first ever Bash (of the bass kind, that is.) :)

[b]Basses:[/b]

[list]
[*]Lakland DJ4 "AC" w/Chisonics
[*]Lakland DJ4 LPB
[*]Spector Euro4LX w/ U-Retro
[*]Spector Euro5LX w/ U-Retro
[*]Fender CIJ Precision OW w/ Badass and Wizard Stealth
[*]Spector NS5-XL w/ U-Retro - (could have Kiwi-style Wizard Gems in by 29/11)
[/list]

[b]Other stuff:[/b]

[list]
[*]My Rack - Markbass LMK, Korg DTR2000, TC Electronic G-System, DHA rack preamp (if it's finished in time) and stuff all in a clever wheeled case.
[*]Bergantino AE210 cabs.
[*]Bailey Jett Pork Pie Hat
[/list]

Edited by Sean

[quote name='OldGit' post='655570' date='Nov 15 2009, 11:26 PM']I have a Bailey pork pie too but was planning to wear my Jaxon Newsboy cap
:)[/quote]

I quite fancy those but the Jaxon Deadman Topper is very tempting. I feel a dress code for the bash coming...

[quote name='Sean' post='658860' date='Nov 19 2009, 07:53 AM']I quite fancy those but the Jaxon Deadman Topper is very tempting. I feel a dress code for the bash coming...[/quote]

ha ha yeah. Dress code is black rock/bass/amplifier/band themed tee shirts and jeans :)

I like those too specially if it came with this face. My wife would like that :rolleyes:

Edited by OldGit

[quote name='Pkomor' post='664518' date='Nov 24 2009, 11:23 PM']Does anyone know the easiest way from cardiff central station? Would it be grangetown station?[/quote]

Grangetown is the nearest rail station but it's still a good walk from there. Maybe 2 miles. I guess you could stand on Penarth Road with yoru bass and hitch from passing Bash attendees :)

Looks like bus 92 /93 /94 would be the best option
PDF of where to get the bus and where it goes here:
[url="http://www.cardiffbus.com/pdfs/OctFullPDF's/92%2093%2094.pdf"]http://www.cardiffbus.com/pdfs/OctFullPDF&...2%2093%2094.pdf[/url]