Why become a member? ×

BIG ONE ON TOUR

nottswarwick

[quote name='alexclaber' post='670733' date='Dec 1 2009, 08:39 AM']I too have been wondering about this! Who has it now and who's it going to next?

Alex[/quote]

It's still in the hands of Mike257 here in Liverpool at the moment as far as I know. I was ideally hoping to try it at a gig on December 12th (swapping my Compact with Mike for the weekend) but I know that Mike's had the Big One for quite some time already, and that there are other Basschatters waiting patiently for their turn... don't want to jump the queue! Let me know if anyone objects to me having a go next... if so I'll PM Mike and tell him to pass it straight on to the next person on the list (whoever that is).

:)

Edited by Etienne

Hi guys, been away since last week, have only just caught up with this. I brought the Big One home from my practice room after 2 weeks intending to shift it on promptly, and have just been snowed under with stuff, so it's still in my hands. I have indeed spoke to Etienne about passing it on to him, so if there's no objections I'll send it his way for his next gig. Whoever's next in line, speak up!! Thanks again to Alex for this by the way, it's most excellent of you!

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='guyl' post='688984' date='Dec 19 2009, 12:05 PM']How does the Big One sound in Scouseland?[/quote]

I wish I knew! :)

Mike [i]still[/i] hasn't been in touch with me to pass it on, so I've missed the opportunity to use it on several gigs this month- I just played my final gig for 2009 last night. I have no gigs booked for January so far, so if/when he gets back to me, I'll tell him to pass it straight on to you mate. I was made redundant a few days ago, so I have more urgent priorities for the New Year than testing this out anyway...

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Conan' post='701723' date='Jan 5 2010, 03:30 PM']What's the status of this now? How long is the waiting list?[/quote]

I don't know. Nothing heard from Mike257 in a while which really doesn't do much for the Scouse stereotype... :) Mike, if you're out there I'd like the cab or your money, please!

Alex

[quote name='alexclaber' post='702539' date='Jan 6 2010, 10:22 AM']I don't know. Nothing heard from Mike257 in a while which really doesn't do much for the Scouse stereotype... :) Mike, if you're out there I'd like the cab or your money, please!

Alex[/quote]

Bloody Hell I sent the Cab to Mike257 on the 22nd October !

Does anyone have an address for him? Presumably Alex, if he doesn't return or pass on the cab soon, steps would have to be taken to recover the cab? Can you afford to lose one?

That would also put the whole "on tour" scheme in jeopardy wouldn't it? :)

[quote name='Conan' post='702712' date='Jan 6 2010, 12:28 PM']Does anyone have an address for him? Presumably Alex, if he doesn't return or pass on the cab soon, steps would have to be taken to recover the cab? Can you afford to lose one?

That would also put the whole "on tour" scheme in jeopardy wouldn't it? :)[/quote]

Alex PM'd