Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

'Harvest' black buffalo leather gig bag

Due to incoming ultra-light Mono M80 gig bag from Bass Direct I am looking to sell my Harvest buffalo nappa black leather gig bag. An absolutely top quality piece of kit, it does a fabulous job of protecting your bass whilst also looking like a large expensive leather handbag (Mrs Clarky likes it!) IIRC Harvest were the suppliers to Overwater of their leather gig bags, when they sold them (not sure they do any more, not mentioned on Overwater's website that I can see).

I imported it from the manufacturer in Germany last year. Cost me about £230/240 and they now cost €299, which is about £260-ish.

Its in very good condition. The only real sign of use is that the leather on the large pocket on the front (which I use for holding cable and strap etc) has softened and wrinkled slightly from being opened and closed. I would say its 9/10 condition.

As it is so solid I think bending it would damage the integrity of the padding so it would need to be posted full length, which would entail a large cardboard box and a fairly hefty postal cost (£15-20). Thus would prefer to meet (I am nr Hammersmith, W London) but can post if needs be.

How's about £135 (half price) collected or £150 posted, still saving you >£100 on a new one.

Here are the specs from the website [url="http://www.harvest-guitar.com/en/Buffalo-nappa-oxid-1.html"]http://www.harvest-guitar.com/en/Buffalo-nappa-oxid-1.html[/url]

Stock pics of identical bag:
[attachment=30734:bassbagb...0x690_p1.jpg][attachment=30735:bassbag_...2x220_p3.jpg]

Edited by Clarky

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='567126' date='Aug 12 2009, 06:50 PM']Cor you boys and your leather, lucky you wasn't selling the bass on that website it was hidious.[/quote]
Do you mean you don't like to lick your gig bag Wayne?

[quote name='Mickeyboro' post='567194' date='Aug 12 2009, 07:33 PM']That reminds me of a joke about a handbag made from an elephant's f*reskin.

Fortunately I can't remember the rest of it. :)[/quote]
So not the old

Q. What do you do if you hear a herd of elephants coming?

A. Swim for it

• 3 years later...