Why become a member? ×

1979 Musicman Sabre TRADED

joegarcia

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='NURZE' post='636823' date='Oct 26 2009, 01:18 PM']interested in a 70's AMPEG v4B?

Perfect condition, new tubes, fully revised, and barely used since then. I live in Belgium though...[/quote]

Already have one I'm afraid. Just had another potentially ideal trade offered with cash on top too. Thanks though.

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='hatori' post='585167' date='Aug 30 2009, 08:36 AM']How about my two vintage Marshall JCM800 heads. Superlead and Superbass Mk2's ?
You can see them 'For sale or trade' on (I think page 4 ).[/quote]

I own one already a black one with mapleboard. I'd love to own two or three or four and this one is tempting. But what I really want to do is take this brown Sabre, strip the finish and refinish it to a trans blue, Just like the one in my avatar!!!

Hope you have fun on tour....

Jazz

Edited by jazzyitalian

[quote name='4 Strings' post='655466' date='Nov 15 2009, 09:55 PM']How about this, totally original, still with ashtray/guides etc, 1977, plays perfectly and sounds fabulous. Very rich growl.[/quote]

Unbelievable. I would have said yes in a flash but I have just today traded it with Gareth for his SVT-II. Don't worry though Gareth, the amps great. :)
Would you consider a sale for the P, or perhaps a P/X with my '86 CIJ 70's reissue Jazz?

[quote name='joegarcia' post='655613' date='Nov 16 2009, 01:13 AM']Would you consider a sale for the P, or perhaps a P/X with my '86 CIJ 70's reissue Jazz?[/quote]

NOOOOOOOOOOO YOU WANT MY GUILD ! ! ! :)

[quote name='joegarcia' post='655932' date='Nov 16 2009, 01:24 PM']I'm very much leaning that way. Don't think I can really afford the P.[/quote]

The Guild B-301 is also MUCH MUCH cooler than the P by a long shot !

[quote name='joegarcia' post='655613' date='Nov 16 2009, 01:13 AM']I have just today traded it with Gareth for his SVT-II. Don't worry though Gareth, the amps great. :)[/quote]

Good trade Joe, great amps - I use one! :rolleyes:

[quote name='joegarcia' post='655613' date='Nov 16 2009, 01:13 AM']Unbelievable. I would have said yes in a flash but I have just today traded it with Gareth for his SVT-II. Don't worry though Gareth, the amps great. :)
Would you consider a sale for the P, or perhaps a P/X with my '86 CIJ 70's reissue Jazz?[/quote]

Shame, not much would tempt a trade, a pre-EB MM is something that would. Hope you like the SVT. Still would like the MM though.

Greg