Why become a member? ×

Stockport Bass Gathering

tayste_2000

I don't make a big deal out of these, just fancy meeting a few players, jamming etc.

I've got this set for Sunday 21st June at 1pm till whenever (it's my room we'll leave when we want), at my practice room in Stockport, I'll PM contact details to anyone that fancies coming down.

Feel free to bring what you want, I'll have the following with me (To avoid duplicates)

Overwater Custom Progress 5 String
Hofner 185/E2
Dearmond Starfire Modded with Darkstars
Valenti No3 Jazz Bass

Mesa Boogie 400+
Mesa Boogie Strategy 400
Simms-Watt PA100 MK1
Dynacord MV15
Matamp 8x10
Matamp 4x10

Misc Subdecay, Catalinbread and Mojohand pedals.

My drummer will be attending this as well for fun bass and drum jams.

Cheers

Edited by tayste_2000

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='504629' date='Jun 3 2009, 01:05 PM']My drummer will be attending this as well for fun bass and drum jams.[/quote]

I read that as:
"My drummer will be attending this as well for fun bass and drum jokes"
Sounds cruel :)

I'm flying back from holiday late on Saturday, but should be able to come along. I can bring: G&L Tribute L-2000, 1987 Peavey Fury (For Sale) and an interesting, fake-aged, fake-Fender Vintage V4.

Could you send me details please?

Thanks,

Steve

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='508812' date='Jun 9 2009, 09:18 AM']OK My drummer can't make it to this so I don't know if you guys want me to postpone it will when he can or just do it anyway?[/quote]

Ok either way with me Steve, but I have to admit I enjoyed the drum assisted jammin'

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='509996' date='Jun 10 2009, 11:01 AM']I'll keep it I think I have another drummer coming down.

Worst case we can just try gear out :)[/quote]

Them with Kids may not make it as it's Father's Day. Just imagine, you want to to be jammin away in Stockport but have to suffer Wetherspoons instead.