Why become a member? ×

Overwater J Series Custom 'WITHDRAWN'

STU-SBL

As it happens it's my 27th Birthday today. If any of you would like to purchase any of those 27 years PM me for a price. They've been well cared for with only a small number of years abuse while I was a student. I am a strict vegetarian who works out 5 days a week, cycles everywhere and loves playing basketball.

Alternatively I'm also 6'7" and would be willing to sell a few inches of height.

Stu

Edited by bleedproof

Thanks guys!

As it turned out my birthday will be one to remember as when I arrived to work on the house I'm renovating yesterday morning I was greeted by water gushing through the ceiling, chimney breast and walls.

A hose broke in my shower pump and I'm now faced with the cost of repairing the damage caused by the water and replacing the shower pump.

So.... it seems I'm even eager to sell one of these at least.

Stu

Mate you are not having much by way of luck at the moment - hope the damage is not too bad and that it isn't going to set you back too much to repair it...

BTW I've put a couple of feelers out for you with regards the sale (to a couple of guys I know who don't come on here) but no takers as yet...

Thanks John,

I'm feeling rather pleased with myself today. There seems to be something uplifting cleaning up water, soot and other crap. Strange I know, but that's the way it is :)

I'm keeping these up for sale but may keep them as they mean a lot to me.

Stu

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let you know these have now been withdrawn from sale.... I have a nice new job.... PHEW!

Thanks for all the support and interest guys, it has been a tough few moths ..... I think it's now time for a new amp.

Stu