Why become a member? ×

Euphonic Audio iAmp 350 combo

lcu1988

Euphonic Audio iAmp 350 combo, second owner, in great condition with new replacement handle as the stitching went on the original one. Don't make these anymore, but amazing sounding and very very loud for such a compact amp. Perfect for both electric and double bass, with an endless supply of tone control! A serious amp open for offers.

• 11 months later...

Putting this amp back up for sale! Since last advertised has been used in a huge number of settings to great success, including BBC Television, Ronnie Scotts, Shaftesbury Theatre, and throughout the west end on both electric and double basses alone and on doubling gigs. It is a brilliant amp, however nearly all of my work now provides me with the backline i request and for the other gigs i have an epifani ul 502. open to offers.

[quote name='lcu1988' post='837449' date='May 14 2010, 06:04 PM']Heres some photos.[/quote]

Bump, price drop to £400

Also open to trades of
Fender Marcus Miller
Fender Mustang
Ibanez AGB200

or something interesting!

[url="http://www.doublebassguide.com/?p=95"]http://www.doublebassguide.com/?p=95[/url]

There are the stats.

This is a good deal, there is currently a second hand one in Andertons for £599

And at the end of 2007, apparently Bass Guitar magazine voted it as 'the best amp in the world'

Am based in Central London, a two minute walk from Paddington Station!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

This is still for sale, had a buyer ages ago but night before he was due to pick it up the amp wouldn't turn on, turned out to be just a blown fuse but is now sorted and has just been sitting in my cupboard forgotten for last couple of months!

Theres a couple of random things I would be interest in for trade + cash either way,

- Fender Marcus Miller bass
- John East Marcus pre-amp
- Mono Double Case
- Korg Microsynth
- Moog Little Phatty 2
- Euphonic Audio wizzy 10'
- T Rex Bass Juice

or any other interesting items! (im set for amps!)

Edited by lcu1988

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='1027441' date='Nov 17 2010, 11:19 PM']Are these really 60lbs!? That seems mad for the dimensions given...[/quote]

Yes... or there abouts.

I owned one of these from new and they, like the rest of the EA range (pre micro) are weighty - great bit of kit though... wish I still had mine now :)

• 4 weeks later...