Why become a member? ×

Stripped down live sound

bluesparky

[quote name='EBS_freak' post='499444' date='May 27 2009, 11:08 PM']Fair play to you dude, sorry if there was a misunderstanding but it did read a bit odd.

Anyway, the Take That show is a really good experience. If anybody was thinking of poo pooing it because they are a boy band, then they should take a peak, there is some really top playing and arrangements going on.[/quote]

+1

[quote name='bluesparky' post='499776' date='May 28 2009, 12:44 PM']If anyone is interested / actually cares, i may post more about it all towards the end of / at the end of the tour - once all of the good bits, key higlights and gags have been splashed over the papers umpteen times.[/quote]

Yes please, and maybe some photos? Your Queen ones were great.

Have fun.

For what its worth we are now doing 4 Take That songs in our set and they seem to be very popular (especially with the Ladies;-)

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='499826' date='May 28 2009, 01:24 PM']Yes please, and maybe some photos? Your Queen ones were great.

Have fun.

For what its worth we are now doing 4 Take That songs in our set and they seem to be very popular (especially with the Ladies;-)[/quote]
Sure, we've a photo ban at the moment in case they end up in the bizarre column of the sun, but i'm more than happy to share the photos once we're done and dusted and home.
It's nice to know you're interested.
I'll be sure to include any random R'n'R tales from the tour too...

[quote name='bluesparky' post='499876' date='May 28 2009, 02:12 PM']Sure, we've a photo ban at the moment in case they end up in the bizarre column of the sun, but i'm more than happy to share the photos once we're done and dusted and home.
It's nice to know you're interested.
I'll be sure to include any random R'n'R tales from the tour too...[/quote]

Nice one.
Take that seem to have matured now and seem to appeal to broader spectrum of people. Even i like them now :-)

Im more interested in the equipment/back stage etc rather than seeing the guys but i can understand the ban.

Keep us posted and have a great time.

[quote name='molan' post='499969' date='May 28 2009, 03:49 PM']Definitely interested to hear more (so long as no journos from the Sun are listening. . .).[/quote]

As long as we dont use all upper case (or four letter words beginning with T ) they wont be able to understand any of it anyway LOL.

Edited by dave_bass5

• 3 weeks later...

FYI,
All going well.
I'll post some pics at the end of the tour (i don't want to ruffle any management feathers mid-tour).
In a nutshell it's wet, oh so very, very wet - i just long to work a gig with a roof again - far too much rain. It's been a long time since i've been soaked this much so regularly.

Factoid: The tour will also apparently use 20% of the nations Helium stocks, which has pushed the price up! (so i've been told).
We've also had the joy of a bus crash (truck intentionally cut us up and mashed up the front of our sleeper bus - Not at all as bad as it sounds, all ok though, and we were picked up by another of our tour busses following us).
I've never seen so many women in one place at a time either, talk about being intimidated - however the highlight is watching the daily race of the crowd racing and sprinting desperately to get to the front row at the barrier when the doors open.
I know it maybe a bit mean to find it amusing, but in my twisted little mind it is...
Cheers,
:ph34r:

Edited by bluesparky

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='518094' date='Jun 19 2009, 09:03 AM']I know what you mean about watching them all running for the front. to be honest i dont think i could stands there, crushed for hours on end. Maybes it my age.[/quote]

Or the fact that you don't have a vagina.

S.P.

I was involved in sponsoring one of TT's tours (first one post Robbie I think) and we got a batch of comp tickets so I took my daughters. I've never seen / heard so many young girls losing control in one place at the same time.

One teenage girl near us quite literally wet herself when they came on!

The thing that got me was how many of the mums were all dolled up & really going hell for leather as well - definitely a bit intimidating, lol.

[quote name='molan' post='518133' date='Jun 19 2009, 10:01 AM']I was involved in sponsoring one of TT's tours (first one post Robbie I think) and we got a batch of comp tickets so I took my daughters. I've never seen / heard so many young girls losing control in one place at the same time.

One teenage girl near us quite literally wet herself when they came on!

The thing that got me was how many of the mums were all dolled up & really going hell for leather as well - definitely a bit intimidating, lol.[/quote]

mmmmmmmm, milfs :)

• 3 weeks later...

Right, here we go,
It's all done, it's all over i'm home and currently enjoying my 2nd day off in 2 months.
So now it's time for some photos.

I'll put some more up once i've had breakfast and started work on the monstrous pile of laundry that i've now got... :-(