Why become a member? ×

Stripped down live sound

bluesparky

With the clothing shown in that photo of the video screen (which looks just like the Joker's stooges in the first Batman film) and that big inflatable figure on the stage (just like the Joker's inflatable figures), was there actually some deliberate reference to Batman going on or is it just the voices in my head suggesting it?

[quote name='tauzero' post='534688' date='Jul 7 2009, 02:08 PM']With the clothing shown in that photo of the video screen (which looks just like the Joker's stooges in the first Batman film) and that big inflatable figure on the stage (just like the Joker's inflatable figures), was there actually some deliberate reference to Batman going on or is it just the voices in my head suggesting it?[/quote]
Funnily enough, when we were rehearsing in the airship hanger, there is another similarly enormous one next to it.
Warner brothers own that one, and the most recent project in there has been a Batman film and there were a bunch of Gotham City SWAT vans parked behind that hanger!
More pics when i get time.
Glad you like 'em!

[quote name='molan' post='535185' date='Jul 7 2009, 10:01 PM']Great pics & thanks for the show timings, my daughters were very appreciative (and loved the show too!) :)[/quote]
No worries, glad they had a good time.

BTW, the last photo has me in it, i'm the one on the left.
It looks like I'm playing my PSP against the bloke next to me - there's not a lot for us to do during the first half of the show...