Why become a member? ×

I got a kemper

13 hours ago, 0175westwood29 said:

Want to explore and push both my clean and dirty sounds 

Going to put together a hybrid rig with my board being mostly distortion or niche fuzz that the kemper can’t do and use the keepers modulation and verb 

53B2E1F8-C0C2-4CE3-BF9D-20F0D2DBFBF1.thumb.jpeg.3620154a2248af50bbefc4924920edea.jpeg

Surprises me that statement - the Kemper can pretty much nail any distortion/fuzz! It's the time based stuff it kinda struggles with :P

6 hours ago, EBS_freak said:

Surprises me that statement - the Kemper can pretty much nail any distortion/fuzz! It's the time based stuff it kinda struggles with :P

My band mate has a stage and super impressed with his stuff so was happy to go that route 

Just now, 0175westwood29 said:

Don’t worry they are leaving just lets me not need to worry about the modulation side of things on the board. My fuzzes and drives are staying 

I'm going to have to go find a picture of your board and then work out how much of it is modulation! :D Is modulation and stuff level 1, 2 or three of the board :D  

4 minutes ago, 0175westwood29 said:

It is but I’m probs going to be using a power amp to still be able to run my 215 

996CF560-C3AE-4937-94E0-4C82D72F20E7.thumb.jpeg.5b5348f14fea45b0bf2bbb09e90cbca6.jpeg

for sure my number one atm 

metal neck? on a jazz bass with some multi coil pickup and a thunderbird one in the bridge? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LukeFRC said:

metal neck? on a jazz bass with some multi coil pickup and a thunderbird one in the bridge? 

Yup has a baguley neck, Dimarzio will power in neck and avedissian t bird in bridge, getting a wal mk1 preamp to go in it very soon (it’s on route from the states ) 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, 0175westwood29 said:

Yup has a baguley neck, Dimarzio will power in neck and avedissian t bird in bridge, getting a wal mk1 preamp to go in it very soon (it’s on route from the states ) 

like, a real one?!