Why become a member? ×

Barefaced 210st questions.

BlackCrow

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

I run a Mesa Subway too with 2x Two 10s at 2ohms to get the full 800w. Err it’s very loud coloured as I warm. I’ve gigged with one cab but more is more lol playing hard rock covers.

Dunno where you are I’m in Rugby you’re welcome to try them. 

Edited by Stealth
  • Like 1

On 26/02/2024 at 01:00, BlackCrow said:

Hello fellow bassists. I am looking at the Barefaced 210 8ohm. I am going to pair with a Mesa D800+ head which will output 400w @ 8ohm. I have researched extensively and exchanged e-mails with Alex@BF, watched all of BF you-tube vids regarding their product, but was interested in some real world feedback. My question is : How does a BF210 hold up for a rehearsal with a fairly loud band with all other factors considered being equal? Thank you. 

One beneficial feature of the D800+ is the HPF. If you're pushing a 210 hard and it is starting to sound bad, you can dial up the HPF and tame the damaging low notes. If you are doing that and are still not loud enough, get another BF 210. Personally I'd get 2 cabs straight off. They are light enough and 2 cabs are always better than 1.

• Like 1