Why become a member? ×

Jools Holland Hootananny!

theplumber

11 minutes ago, Supernaut said:

I'm amazed at how many people still use a video recording system. 

Why..? It's easy, from any PC, and costs nothing. The video files generated can be simply deleted once the footage is of no further interest, or kept, for years. I've several excellent BBC series that I can either watch again, or recommend to others. Is there a downside I'm unaware of..? o.O

• Confused 1

Went on YT and gave each act about 2 mins which is enuff to tell me the whole shebang amounts to one big meh! I've no particular beef with Laters..especially as it introduced me to Sigrid. But the Sugababes, Rod the Plodder, Raye, Muirrean Bradly, Olivia Dean, Joss Stone,  the Mary Wallopers (Northern Premier League Division One East version of The Pogues) were all stunningly run of the mill compared to others doing their types of thing.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Supernaut said:

Why? if you are watching something on the telly you just press the record button and watch it later - also unlike online players or youtube, you can skip any adverts

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Supernaut said:

You enjoy watching adverts then? (Not applicable to BBC, but all the commercial channels...)

Edited by tauzero