Why become a member? ×

Warwick GPS Streamer LX 5 Bolt-on V **Price Drop - £1,350** - *WITHDRAWN*
£1500
Essex

Heathy

I am looking to sell my 2021 Warwick Streamer LX5 Ltd edition (69/100) Pro Series, Team built made in Germany. It was bought on this forum in 2022.

Body wood is Korina, neck wood is roasted flamed maple with Ekanga stripes. Fingerboard is Pau Ferro. Pickups are Bartolinis. The bass comes with the original Warwick RockBag and all accessories.

It is a great bass in excellent condition, and super light at 3.7kg. There are just a couple of small marks on the bottom side of the body near the strap button and jack socket.

Price is £1,350. Collection is preferred. However, I would be happy to meet up within a reasonable distance (I am based in North Essex).

Not looking for trades. Sorry!

My feedback thread is here:

IMG_1675.jpeg

IMG_1676.jpeg

IMG_1677.jpeg

IMG_1679.jpeg

Edited by Heathy
Price drop
  • Like 11

Just now, Brian18242 said:

If I can sell on some basses, this could be mine 😉

It’s worth it. I think both Andertons and Warwick released promo videos and it’s as smooth in real life as it is on the video.

It sounds just as good in passive mode too and the string spacing makes it easy to play.

I’ve actually thought about using Bartolinis on a future bass because of how nice they sound on the Warwick.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, admiralchew said:

It’s worth it. I think both Andertons and Warwick released promo videos and it’s as smooth in real life as it is on the video.

It sounds just as good in passive mode too and the string spacing makes it easy to play.

I’ve actually thought about using Bartolinis on a future bass because of how nice they sound on the Warwick.

To me, getting this bass felt like moving from a moped to a super sports motorcycle. Possibly a sale I’ll live to regret, but there you go!

2 hours ago, Lfalex v1.1 said:

Is adjustable within the confines of what the bridge can achieve.

With saddles centred, Warwick say 16mm. TB suggests that it can be maxxed out to 17mm by adjusting the saddles as far as they'll go.

The bass is fitted with the Warwick 3d bridge. The manual suggests that the saddles can be moved sideways. 

• Heathy changed the title to Warwick GPS Streamer LX 5 Bolt-on V - Price Drop £1,400
  • Heathy changed the title to Warwick GPS Streamer LX 5 Bolt-on V
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Heathy changed the title to Warwick GPS Streamer LX 5 Bolt-on V **Price Drop - £1,350**

Hmmm. Could this be the 5 string that I actually get on with? Do I really need another bass?  Why is it so damned pretty? Why did I sell my Corvette $$ for peanuts? Why do I think I need a five string when I keep buying them and selling on after realising I don't get on with them?

So many questions but few answers.

Absolutely stunning Bass Heathy!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Heathy changed the title to Warwick GPS Streamer LX 5 Bolt-on V *withdrawn*