Why become a member? ×

Squier Classic Vibe P Bass w/Jazz Neck - *SOLD*
£350
Omagh

acidbass

Hi all!

For sale is this lovely Squier Classic Vibe P Bass in Fiesta Red.  A real Pino-alike!

This is the much lauded Made in China version from the Classic Vibe series, released around 2012.

I have changed the neck to a matching Squier Classic Vibe J Bass neck from the same period.  I prefer the slimmer nut width and it makes playing a breeze.  The perfect halfway house for those who want the feel of a J but the tone of a P.  The fit and finish is absolutely seamless, lovely dark rosewood board.  I do not have the original neck.

The pickguard has been replaced with a genuine Fender tort plate which does not have the thumbrest, but visually looks a lot nicer with a deep tort swirl.

She is the veteran of many gigs and currently strung with La Bella 760FS Deep Talkin Flats which I feel are the perfect tension for a P Bass.

Condition wise I would rate it at 8.5+/10.  There are a few small dings which I have attempted to photograph on the underside of the bass.  Aside from these the bass is in excellent condition and has been looked after impeccably.

For this bass I am asking £350 plus £15 UK postage.  No trades thanks.  The bass will be very well packaged in a proper bass guitar shipping box.

Any enquiries feel free to DM :)

Thanks

Danny

20231116_123326.jpg

20231116_123350.jpg

20231116_123411.jpg

20231116_123400.jpg

20231116_123424.jpg

20231116_123517.jpg

Edited by acidbass
  • Like 9

• acidbass changed the title to Squier Classic Vibe P Bass w/Jazz Neck SOLD