Why become a member? ×

F/S Creation Audio Grizzly Bass Pedal - Overdrive / Distortion / Tone Shaping - *SOLD*
£150
Chorley, Lancs., PR6

ead

Now sold.  Thanks for all the interest.

For sale is my Grizzly Bass pedal.  It has been on my pedal board for a year or so now but I find I'm using effects less and less so will be selling them off.  The pedal is in very good condition with good quality and very grippy velcro on the base.  I'm afraid I don't have the original box.  It is fully functional.

It has both Overdrive and Distortion controls, a high cut control, and also a mid scoop control which operates similar to Creation Audio’s Funkulator pedal.  It sounds great as a mild overdrive/tone fattener, but will also go into compressed fuzz territory when cranked.

There are some great YouTube videos on this pedal by Creation audio and also Ed Friedland if you want to hear what this thing can do.  It also looks quite cool with the various backlighting (see pics).  Here is a link to the manufacturers website page that also has that very informative Ed Friedland review:  https://www.creationaudiolabs.com/grizzlybass

Next day tracked postage included in the price and it will obviously be very well wrapped.  Collection from Chorley is also welcome.  Any questions or for additonal pics please just ask.

Edited by ead
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, LukeFRC said:

next to the TC pedal on the left and the pitch-black mini  it must be a fair bit smaller than it looks 

Yeah, it's not a big thing at all.  Probably around 11 x 8 cms approx.

I have the Funkulator pedal which is the tone circuit in the Grizzly Bass. and it is a wonderfully useful tool in its own right and I think this may have the Redeemer buffer built in too. 

Considering you get a Funkulator plus an OD and distortion circuit this is cracking value. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, PaulHornBass said:

Is this the version with the buffer or is it true bypass?

I'm honestly not certain, I acquired it pre-loved on here.  Do you know if there's an easy way to tell the difference.

• ead changed the title to SOLD Creation Audio Grizzly Bass Pedal - Overdrive / Distortion / Tone Shaping